Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 42.6 % ❤ 4.6 % :thumbsup: 15.7 % 😯 4.6 % :grinning: 19.4 % 🙏 2.8 % 😟 3.7 % :cry: 5.6 % :shit: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:02 pm
Stay until the end, groovers. If your bingo card has 'head explodes' on it, you could be today's lucky winner.

I'm getting a "Page doesn't exit" message.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Snowflake wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:08 am
MisterMuncher wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:34 am
"Boris" is very charismatic and beloved of the people. Which is why he stays the fuck out of their way.
Boris Johnson is simply a character that Alexander Johnson has been successfully playing for the last 20 years. Read that somewhere a while back, may have been on twitter or possibly on here.
Political Kayfabe*, but without the good natured acknowledgement that it's just bullshit.

*Being the term in professional wrasslin' that amounts to "it's all made up, they're all merely playing characters in an elaborate soap opera, don't be so fucking silly".

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Trying to keep up with twitter and Guardy live. No chance of getting near a tv here, with the soaps and 'I'm a has-been, get me me back on the telly' on now. :roll:

Wondering how that's reflected across the country.

Good to see Johnson finally called out on bum boys, burkas and piccaninnies. Having a worse night than Swinson, apparently.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
To knit together a few other comments on various threads.

Those are a couple of hours that I am rather pleased to have invested.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
SoulBoy wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:25 pm
Politics is just rasslin' for lads who've never seen the inside of a gym.
* Tories being a bunch of lying, cheating "heels". Johnson sees himself like the reformed Chirs Jericho - "a little bit of the bubblay!
* Corbyn's Labour trying hard to come across as the "faces", inspired by Daniel Bryan
* Swinson trying to put herself across as a "tweener" and appeal to the "smarks", failing on both counts. She is most certainly not The Rock
* Farage and the BXP faction suffered from a bad audience response to aligning themselves to the Tories', and have now been busted back down to lower mid-card status. On the verge of getting X-Pac heat
* Caroline Lucas is to the Commons' what Zach Ryder is to the WWE
* Most if not all the "Independent Group For Change" are on the verge of being future endeavoured.
* The DUP, having enjoyed a prolonged run in the upper mid-card, far longer than they deserved, are about to be written off-screen. They think they're Stone Cold Steve Austin, but are far more James Ellsworth.
mattomac liked this

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:34 am
I have no idea what you are talking about.
I'm glad it's not just me.
The Trump Presidency

On the positive side neoliberalism is dying, inc[…]

The Northern Irish thread

She'll have to make 98 or 103 in order to out[…]

Labour, Generally.

If you'd won the argument, you'd be in Downing Str[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Johnson went to Brussels to agree to accept the […]