Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 62.6 % ❤ 1.6 % :thumbsup: 5.3 % 😯 1.3 % :grinning: 20.8 % 🧥 1.3 % 🙏 1.9 % 😟 1.6 % :cry: 2.5 % :shit: 1.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By mattomac
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The Weeping Angel wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:38 pm
Sweet fucking Jesus American Corbyn fans are even stupider than their British counterpoints.

I think Spencer Percival would have something to say about that considering he was assassinated, due to the fact he had been involved in an actual assassination.
bluebellnutter liked this

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Despite my leanings, not sure I can bear to watch US chat about the British left. I know The Majority Report is fairly measured, even with its overt leanings, but there's something about the over-simple US discourse that pisses me off.

I hate Trump and think Corbyn's riding a billion other coattails.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:09 pm

Who could have seen this coming?

I doubt many people said "I support Brexit, but only a Jeremy Corbyn Brexit" either.
Northfield's my seat and I fear we're going to lose been out canvassing a few times and voters have been saying they won't vote Labour because of Corbyn I had one voter scream in my face that Corbyn was an ignorant, ill educated bastard. Even worse the Tory candidate is actually competant and has done much to associate himself with Andy Street.
Tubby Isaacs liked this

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:49 pm
Interesting to see Harry Cohen went with Blair. How many more of the Campaign Group did?
I don't know. Also here's Corbyn once again being on the right side of History again.

What does he think Harry was doing in Helmand Prov[…]

Boris Johnson

Cheer up, chums! He's going on telly to address th[…]

Apart from RBL, Burgon and Butler all the leadersh[…]

C**t of the day

Fuck me, he was Nathan Barley before it was a th[…]