Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 40 % :grinning: 40 % :shit: 20 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
They might have something to cling to in the form of their leaky lifeboat "with his priapic hinterland and chaotic private life", but these über-boomers are seriously shitting it, aren't they?

And so they might. The AOCs and the Trudeaux are just the vanguard for a generation that is set to question everything. Pensions, climate, inter-generational assets, housing, healthcare, consumerism. Much depends upon how coalescence and unity develops over the next five or ten years but I can see nothing on the horizon but change. And lots of it.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:46 pm
They might have something to cling to in the form of their leaky lifeboat "with his priapic hinterland and chaotic private life", but these über-boomers are seriously shitting it, aren't they?

And so they might. The AOCs and the Trudeaux are just the vanguard for a generation that is set to question everything. Pensions, climate, inter-generational assets, housing, healthcare, consumerism. Much depends upon how coalescence and unity develops over the next five or ten years but I can see nothing on the horizon but change. And lots of it.

Amen brother. This is why I have hope. The 'yoof' have this. I have every faith, no matter how shit things are currently, that we're in good hands with this politically aware and enthusiastic generation. We're mostly likely going to lose the upcoming battle but they'll win the war. Let's hope it's sooner rather than later so we can all toast it together!

Chin-chin
The Sun

I suppose GPS will replace Droitwich as a freque[…]

Twat of the Day

Even Farage would know about the high price Sikh[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Johnson has been demanding minister present spif[…]

I think this would indeed be fit and proper. Thoug[…]