Topics about News International
:sunglasses: 64.6 % ❤ 1.5 % :thumbsup: 11.8 % 😯 0.5 % :grinning: 15.9 % 🧥 1 % 🙏 2.1 % 😟 1.5 % :cry: 0.5 % :shit: 0.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
"Meh, you lefties are losers. We like winding you up. Here, have a vibrating 'TRIGGERED!!!!' GIF to enjoy."

It was interesting at the time that the Architects Journal found out some interesting stuff about the Garden Bridge. You may also spot one or two other familiar names in the article.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It's an odd one as in my experience it's those who claim to enjoy triggering lefties who themselves are the most easily triggered. This Big Ben bong thing being the obvious current one.

By Boiler
Oh God, this Big Ben thing is really getting on my tits now. It'd cost half a fucking MILLION quid to do and the chief engineer says there isn't enough time to do the job.

Still, Hannan would say they're only taking advantage of cheap money.

I'll contribute, but only if I can put François's and Cash's heads between the striking hammer and the bell.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
They're all coming up with other ways to do it; play recordings, use church bells instead, all bring bells for them to ring themselves, some genius even suggested, deadly seriously, that they just need a handful of people to hit Big Ben at the same time with mallets.

None of them, however, are asking "actually, why the fuck do we even need to hear a bell ring?" It just seems to be set in stone that they HAVE to have a bell ringing. No reason for it, it just needs to happen. Most likely because they've been told it can't happen. Either that or Brexiters just really like bells.

The absolute state of these people :lol:

b1.JPG
b1.JPG (22.7 KiB) Viewed 407 times
b2.JPG
b2.JPG (21.67 KiB) Viewed 407 times
b3.JPG
b3.JPG (21.17 KiB) Viewed 407 times
b4.JPG
b4.JPG (21.05 KiB) Viewed 407 times
b5.JPG
b5.JPG (22.05 KiB) Viewed 407 times
b6.JPG
b6.JPG (17.96 KiB) Viewed 407 times
b7.JPG
b7.JPG (19.5 KiB) Viewed 407 times
b8.JPG
b8.JPG (22.42 KiB) Viewed 407 times
b9.JPG
b9.JPG (16.62 KiB) Viewed 407 times
Last edited by Safe_Timber_Man on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By cycloon
Yet again the Brexit Twitterati reveal that fundamentally crippling lack of je ne sais quois about life and all its glorious complexity.

It's so banally boringly mundanely average, in all senses. Tired, trite, myopic, ignorant, dull. Boring. Get them out of my sight.
Last edited by cycloon on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Boiler
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:09 pm
None of them, however, are asking "actually, why the fuck do we even need to hear a bell ring?" It just seems to be set in stone that they HAVE to have a bell ringing. No reason for it, it just needs to happen.
Yebbut, patriotism! It's OUR bell tower, the symbol of the nation!

Pity the Luftwaffe never had a word with it.

By davidjay
They're basically a bunch of nonentities who've tagged onto something they can join for the first time in their lives that gives them a bt of succes, or more accurately, triumph. They're like some saddo in Devon who started supporting Manchester United in 1993 and not content with watching 'his' team win, also had to ridicule Exeter City.
Matthew Hancock

She gets a reader's Tweet: "I cried when Matt[…]

Dominic Cummings

https://twitter.com/Coldwar_Steve/status/1265719[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

That article follows on seamlessly from Yvette Coo[…]

The Trump Presidency

Don't give him ideas. He'll do it just to hit Ca[…]