•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
As I understand it, the mother saw the waterboarding clip and contacted him asking "why aren't they making a fuss over my girl?". Who had also been bullied at same school.

He then conflated the 2 incidents, and said that girl incident was reason for boy incident. Muddying the waters and feeding into the idea that the Syrian boy deserved his treatment.

Mother then pointed out that the 2 incidents were not related.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Reporting that filth seems to work. DM mods don't react but FB ones do these days.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 00.02.12.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 00.02.12.png (64.8 KiB) Viewed 3567 times

By Boiler
Killer Whale wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:21 am
Catkins wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 am
I see that Tommy Robinson has now waded in, claiming that Jamal is a sex-offending Islamist, and the attacker was simply defending English womanhood because the authorities wouldn't take action against a Muslim.
If I was a lawyer, I'd be looking at that £100k crowdfunding total and considering how I could cut myself in for a piece of the action.
http://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2018/11 ... ction.html

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:27 am
Nearly £100k has been raised for him and his family. I understand that people have reservations about this sort of fund raising and perhaps chucking a load of money at him isn't going to solve or change what he's going through but I for one am pleased as punch. A new start, perhaps in a new area, comfort, a few things he could have only ever dreamt of affording but above all the knowledge that most people out there don't think he's a piece of shit on the bottom of their shoe.
I'll venture that this sum of money will do more to hurt the perpetrator than any detention, suspension or demerit the school could issue.

The "Illegals" now have more money than his little in-bred clan will see in their sad short empty lives.

Cue whining about flat screen tellys etc etc.
hel liked this

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Britain braces for invasion of deadly Asian hornets that can kill with just one sting
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sting.html

You already know what's coming...

udo4get, Hull, United Kingdom, 50 minutes ago
Sneaking in from abroad, establishing a nest for all its mates, turning places into dangerous no go areas and a threat to the local species............
+124 -8
Crustapenny, Derby, United Kingdom, 45 minutes ago
Will they arrive at DOVER in rubber boats like most threats from ASIA.
+80 -9
Sweetcheeksmo, Kent, United Kingdom, 41 minutes ago
As long as they don't want a council house ..
+34 -4
steamhammer747, Ely, United Kingdom, 16 minutes ago
More harmful immigrants
+31 -1
Netts2017, Anywherebuthere, United Kingdom, 14 minutes ago
How refreshing, invaded by something that doesn't claim benefits and need housing.
+27 -0
Edwood de Toid, Carlisle, United Kingdom, 19 minutes ago
Heck! We're USED to being INVADED these days!
+27 -1
Vicomtedelomagne, Donzac, 60 minutes ago
They arrived in France in 2004/5
+24 -0

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Neo-Nazi student, 19, who posted a picture of Prince Harry with a gun to his head and branded him a 'race traitor' for marrying Meghan is locked up for four years
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... years.html

Obviously the Mailites think this is harsh.

Ordinarybloke68, Preston, United Kingdom, 21 minutes ago
Locked up for his admittedly-warped beliefs, while violent criminals get suspended sentences. How about getting tough with everyone, not just the non-PC criminals?
+106 -12
Cbull, Northwich, United Kingdom, 22 minutes ago
My God that's excessive. He'd have done less for murder.
+49 -20
Animal lover 90, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, 23 minutes ago
4 years? Child killers hardly get that. Not including rapists etc
+29 -6
MartinLuther987, Vatican City, Vatican, 20 minutes ago
But a certain Anjem Choudary can say whatever he likes.
+106 -15

Neo-Nazi businessman, 44, is jailed for almost two years for sharing sickening footage of the Christchurch terror attack - saying that he wanted to add a 'kill count'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ttack.html
When interviewed by police, Arps said he thought the footage of the shooting was 'awesome'.

When questioned about the victims from the two mosques, he replied: 'I could not give a f**k, mate.'

Ken, Melbourne_ Australia, 4 hours ago
Prison for circulating a video ? Are we serious ? In Australia you can be imprisoned for what you say too. And they talk about democracy. What a joke.
+58 -15
username two, Narrandera, Australia, 9 hours ago
Welcome to the police state of NZ.
+51 -9
irishtim, toowoomba, Australia, 9 hours ago
Which brings up the subject of free speech.
+48 -6

Excuse the whataboutery but I'm not convinced these comments would be the same if this is a Muslim sharing ISIS videos.

By MisterMuncher
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:19 am
Britain braces for invasion of deadly Asian hornets that can kill with just one sting
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sting.html

You already know what's coming...

udo4get, Hull, United Kingdom, 50 minutes ago
Sneaking in from abroad, establishing a nest for all its mates, turning places into dangerous no go areas and a threat to the local species............
+124 -8
Crustapenny, Derby, United Kingdom, 45 minutes ago
Will they arrive at DOVER in rubber boats like most threats from ASIA.
+80 -9
Sweetcheeksmo, Kent, United Kingdom, 41 minutes ago
As long as they don't want a council house ..
+34 -4
steamhammer747, Ely, United Kingdom, 16 minutes ago
More harmful immigrants
+31 -1
Netts2017, Anywherebuthere, United Kingdom, 14 minutes ago
How refreshing, invaded by something that doesn't claim benefits and need housing.
+27 -0
Edwood de Toid, Carlisle, United Kingdom, 19 minutes ago
Heck! We're USED to being INVADED these days!
+27 -1
Vicomtedelomagne, Donzac, 60 minutes ago
They arrived in France in 2004/5
+24 -0
Let's ask the Native Americans and indigenous Australians about good old European Smallpox.

Oh, wait. We can't.

By cycloon
I was talking to a lady wot does a cultural theory PhD recently, and as I am a trainee historian* I was most interested in her discussion of eschatology. She made the familiar but ever-provocative observation that time isn't perceived as linear in all cultures, and further more, more relevantly, that for some indigenous people in the Americas and Oceania, the apocalypse has already happened.

Sorry, commie talk. I mean... railways. They don't teach kids real history these days. Etc etc etc.

*hahaha

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
It isn't really worth starting a new thread for this so I'll ask it here.

"If you're white you don't get to say what is or isn't racist".

I'm paraphrasing but this is a sentiment I've been seeing a lot recently. Do you agree or disagree with it?

It's mostly used to shut down some middle aged white guy telling a black person Britain isn't racist and I get that completely. I agree, even, if it's used in that specific context. But when used as a more sweeping statement I think it could be slightly troublesome and not very helpful.

What if a black person genuinely is claiming something's racist when it demonstrably isn't? Would a white person then be illegible in any sort of rebuttal? And on the flip side, what if a white guy was being outrageously racist and you tried to highlight that. Couldnt he then say the same thing? "You can't be offended on their behalf" type of thing? Slightly flippant examples I know and there absolutely is a lot of truth to the statement but I fear if it gets thrown around too liberally it could be a hinderence in the increasingly urgent public discussion about racism in the U.K.

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:09 pm
Am I right in observing that immigration is falling off the media agenda now 'Brexit is dun'? Even if the levels rise its going to be another Brexit failure if the press publicises it. And that's their ace card.
They won't publicise it; anything "bad" that happens will simply be down to those that The EU/ Blair had already let in
The Biased BBC

Here's the link I got last week about being on the[…]

Such as this. https://twitter.com/robtownsend/sta[…]

The Sun

Also trending on Twatter: Yorkshire Tea FFS,[…]

Priti Patel

But, but.. She has been so trustworthy in the past[…]