For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 54.3 % :thumbsup: 6.5 % 😯 4.3 % :grinning: 26.1 % 🙏 4.3 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 2.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:51 am

"People should be allowed to say what they feel"...

Such a fucking weak, unthinking, cop out defence for talking shite and getting called out on it.

"Feeling" does not and never should trump facts and logic. Unfortunately, feeling strongly about something holds more weight than anything else in this current climate.
He's pissing in the trough frequented by 'facts not feelings' types.

All a giant waste of time.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:51 am

"People should be allowed to say what they feel"...

Such a fucking weak, unthinking, cop out defence for talking shite and getting called out on it.

"Feeling" does not and never should trump facts and logic. Unfortunately, feeling strongly about something holds more weight than anything else in this current climate.
“I’m entitled to my opinion,” said in a huffy manner is the retort of halfwits who didn’t anticipate being caught out talking bollocks they’ve previous got away with.

By AOB
More people are aware of Laurence Fox's existence through;

1) Being a racist
2) Being in the Fox acting family (James and Emilia's careers dwarf his)
3) Marrying Billie Piper
4) Acting

When I looked at his Twitter recently he would retweet people having a go at him and put the hash tag "stunningandbrave" with tedious regularity, as if that was some kind of acerbic put down.

He might be over 6 foot tall but he's a boring little man.

By MisterMuncher
AOB wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:25 am
I've a good idea as he''s supposedly a musician too. Give him a presenting job at this year's MOBOs. After all, he insists he's not racist so he will have no problem.
He'd love to, but where's the MOWO awards, and you can't say things like that now and really, who are the real racists, and they lock you up now, they do, if you say you're English...

By MisterMuncher
One of the first recordings of a specifically "blues" song is by an Appalachian flute and drum band of Scots/Irish extraction.

Thus, I've heard benighted souls tell me this means that the Orange Order invented the blues

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Just why? Fucking obsessed weirdos.

Rafael Nadal melts hearts as he accidentally fires a brutal forehand straight into the face of a ballgirl before planting a kiss on her cheek
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -Open.html

Dorothy52, Ontario, Canada, 42 minutes ago
No way was that sexual abuse he kissed her on her cheek in front of everyone. Her was saying sorry to her he is a great men. Why is it these days that if anyone even touches anyone it is classed as sexual abuse.
+97 -2
Dorothy52, Ontario, Canada, 38 minutes ago
Now mind what you say people with start saying your thoughts of sexual abuse the way some people's minds work. It is crazy
Shortie, Somewhere, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
What? No 'me too' comments about unwanted kissing? Blimey, things are looking up!
+48 -8
Sammy918, Ticktock, Tuvalu, 10 minutes ago
Those saying that this fatherly kiss on the cheek to say sorry is 'sexual assault' need to get a grip; that girl is probably not washing her face for a while!
+43 -0
Kioaos, UK, United Kingdom, 8 minutes ago
Cue the millenials screaming and ranting to put men away and install greta as ultimate leader of the universe.
+3 -0
Boris Johnson

Dunno if this is a reprise, but both reviews menti[…]

Meanwhile in Turkey

This court decision has made what we all know and[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Jezza begins to feel the real-life consequences of[…]

Rishi Sunak

This might. It made me weep. https://twitter.co[…]