Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 26.5 % ❤ 22.4 % :thumbsup: 12.2 % :grinning: 12.2 % 🧥 2 % 🙏 4.1 % 😟 18.4 % :cry: 2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I shall be dining in solidarity with the Polish woman next door. With a bit of luck, she might get her krakowskas out.
Oblomov liked this

By The Red Arrow
(Scene: Interior of conservatory, daylight.)

Neice: It's Julia from next door, Unc!

Julia: Pervink troo my betroom vindow again? Zese - how you say eet? - yentlemin's magazine vere delifered next door by idiot postman.

R.A (hurriedly hiding large pair of binoculars): Ah! Yes! I only ordered it for an - er, interesting article. Yes! That's it! Article! Parsnips! All about parsnips.

Julia: But I luff parsneeps! Breeng me box! I make you grantmother's parsneep yam. Maybe get krakovskas out iff you lucky.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:57 am

Julia: Pervink troo my betroom vindow again? Zese - how you say eet? - yentlemin's magazine vere delifered next door by idiot postman.

R.A (hurriedly hiding large pair of binoculars): Ah! Yes! I only ordered it for an - er, interesting article. Yes! That's it! Article! Parsnips! All about parsnips.

Julia: But I luff parsneeps! Breeng me box! I make you grantmother's parsneep yam. Maybe get krakovskas out iff you lucky.
I look forward to regular episodes.

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:

R.A (hurriedly hiding large pair of binoculars): Ah! Yes! I only ordered it for an - er, interesting article. Yes! That's it! Article! Parsnips! All about

You silver tongued charmer, you
By WTF?
Membership Days
The Red Arrow wrote:
Maybe get krakovskas out iff you lucky.
I fucking hate the interwebs. It brings out the very worst in humanity, myself included. But, every now and then, someone like Red Arrer comes along and reminds me of what we are capable of. Sir, I salute you! May God bless you, your theatrical career and your krakovskas.
spoonman, Oblomov liked this

By The Red Arrow

Thank you, thank you. I shall continue to chronicle my exploits in the hope that raised titters might in some small way alleviate the sorrow of living in the times we find ourselves unwillingly and, if we all pull together, temporarily, inhabiting.
By WTF?
Membership Days
Bravo! Encore!

You guys don't know it, but you keep me going through these dark times. You let me know that there are other liberal, civilised, open, decent human beings out there. Willing to accept a stranger, no matter what colour his skin, no matter whether he prays to his God on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, and I love you for it.

These fuckers have tried before and they'll try again. As The Arrer points out, the only way they win is if we sit back and accept it. In my experience yer average Tory doesn't react well to a firmly put argument right in his face. Take it to them. Give it to them tight. Let them know they own this shit and never give up this fight.

Fuck the Tories!

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:07 pm
"Sport Are Bongs!"

"You didn't raise enough money"

"Oh. Errrr.... Sport Are Vetruns!"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51271287
Speke yore branez never disappoints.

By Boiler
Returning to That Bloody Bell - https://scramnews.com/brexiteers-embarr ... owdfunder/
But – and this is a big BUT – it’s unclear whether Hope for Heroes will actually accept the cash offered. Given the charity’s non-political status, it has previously refused donations from political groups – notably turning down a donation from the far-right English Defence League in 2013.

StandUp4Brexit is directly linked to the Conservative Party, with its social media profiles describing the group as a “Grassroots Conservative campaign to ensure Brexit, as promised at Lancaster House, is delivered.” The crowdfunder has also been steered by chief gammon Mark Francois – Conservative MP for Rayleigh and Wickford.

Got my ballot today. 1. Keir Starmer 2.Lisa Nandy […]

Jan Moir

Priti Patel must be the first person to have been […]

Boris Johnson

Yesterday Boris made it clear that getting a trade[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

This is rather excellent. https://medium.com/@[…]