Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 42.8 % ❤ 3.6 % :thumbsup: 6.8 % 😯 3.6 % :grinning: 35.6 % 🧥 1.4 % 🙏 1.2 % 😟 2.2 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 0.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:58 pm
Blazing Saddles Sheriff. Part 94

Yes I read that but still none the wiser what the hell he's talking about. Is he like a 50s CND vicar who believed the Soviet Union and US would follow a unilateralist Britain's moral example?

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
His reasoning is that free trade is good, so places that stick tariffs on our stuff suffer more than we do by not sticking tariffs on theirs. They're supposed to follow not because of moral example, but because they find we're kicking their arse in a trade war.

Yeah, I know.
By WTF?
Membership Days
Ahh, Ethelred the Bent Over, taking back control. Perfect.

Edit: Nah, I don't do those fancy Greek characters. A's and E's joined together. What kind of Euro shit is that? I've taken back control!

P.S. can someone tell me where to find an umlaut on this American cultural imperialist keyboard? I'm going to need to know these things when it comes time to make an appointment with my newly privitised G.P.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Ich habe meine titters rausgeholt.

By Boiler
WTF? wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:27 am
Edit: Nah, I don't do those fancy Greek characters. A's and E's joined together. What kind of Euro shit is that? I've taken back control!
Errr.... it's Mediaeval Latin. Or Mediæval Latin, if you will :wink:

I think we should bring back the Long s, meself...
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Brexit means Brexit remember..... Indeed. ht[…]

Diane Abbott

Notable that the only person who has openly said t[…]

Meanwhile in Germany

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1231704228[…]

The Sun

Still has massive influence though. Every copy in […]