:sunglasses: 62.5 % :thumbsup: 8.3 % 😯 8.3 % :grinning: 16.7 % 🙏 4.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
Posts LikeBB
God Almighty, the replies.... (looks for facepalm emoji, finds none)
Screenshot_2020-02-01 Andrew Neil on Twitter This is anti-British drivel of a high order Was any of the licence fee used to[...].png
Screenshot_2020-02-01 Andrew Neil on Twitter This is anti-British drivel of a high order Was any of the licence fee used to[...].png (46.54 KiB) Viewed 1832 times
Now, there's another cost saving for BBC News right there.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts LikeBB
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:05 am
I see Horrible Histories has tweaked Andrew Neil's nipple. That's AF Neil, chairman of the Spectator, btw.

Doesn't take much for Tory Randist libertarians to cluck away like Mary Whitehouse and Sir Bufton Tufton.
Boiler liked this

By Boiler
Posts LikeBB
These could have just as easily gone in the "fuckwit" thread.
Brexit_fuckwits_1.jpg
Brexit_fuckwits_1.jpg (53.7 KiB) Viewed 1727 times
"Lock Up The Traitors". Yes, because Remoaners are soooo nasty to you poor ickle snowflakes.
Brexit_fuckwits_2.jpg
Brexit_fuckwits_2.jpg (53.29 KiB) Viewed 1727 times
"Boris=BRINO". No prizes for guessing your position.

And then there's the video here.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-eur ... iserations

D'you know, whilst I was at ease last night with what happened, today I'm left thinking; "Why should I even be civil to you pigshit-thick cretins? Fuck you. Fuck you all."
lord_kobel, Watchman liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Not that I've ever seen Horrible Histories, but I gather it's intended to be a fun sort of take on stuff. Do kids actually say to their teachers "Miss, Alexander Fleming didn't invent penicillin, he's British, and we never invented anything, it said so on the Horrible Histories."

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:43 am
God Almighty, the replies.... (looks for facepalm emoji, finds none)

Screenshot_2020-02-01 Andrew Neil on Twitter This is anti-British drivel of a high order Was any of the licence fee used to[...].png

Now, there's another cost saving for BBC News right there.
There are even worse comments, along the lines of "that Asian bloke didn't have to come here".

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:05 pm
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:05 am
I see Horrible Histories has tweaked Andrew Neil's nipple. That's AF Neil, chairman of the Spectator, btw.

Doesn't take much for Tory Randist libertarians to cluck away like Mary Whitehouse and Sir Bufton Tufton.
Not to mention...

...and that's not mentioning when last month Varadkar suggested a commemoration for the old RIC & Black & Tans - which went down in public about as well as a tray of bacon sandwiches at a vegan Bar Mitzvah.
MisterMuncher liked this

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:28 pm
Not that I've ever seen Horrible Histories, but I gather it's intended to be a fun sort of take on stuff. Do kids actually say to their teachers "Miss, Alexander Fleming didn't invent penicillin, he's British, and we never invented anything, it said so on the Horrible Histories."
Even if they do, it is much less likely than an adult telling their peers "...of course it's true, I read it in the Daily Mail!"

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts LikeBB
spoonman wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:30 pm

Not to mention...

...and that's not mentioning when last month Varadkar suggested a commemoration for the old RIC & Black & Tans - which went down in public about as well as a tray of bacon sandwiches at a vegan Bar Mitzvah.
Saturday, 1 February 2020
Andrew Neil - You’re An Embarrassment
https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2020/0 ... sment.html
Twat of the Day

While Vance could be twat of day every day of th[…]

Boris Johnson

I was taking social isolation seriously and only g[…]

Meanwhile in America

This was, sadly, inevitable. https://mobile.twit[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

Torfaen is the Welsh constituency that Thomas-Sym[…]