•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Here's Truss getting put right on freeports...

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
When the government wants someone to lie for them, Sunak is top of the list these days.

See also:

Tubby Isaacs liked this

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:That is where we are now. Fifty years of respect and multiculturalism down the pan.
I'll leave these here - be warned, the Sky News one is a gammon magnet. I'm warming to Nadia Whittome, though.

Kreuzberger, Arrowhead liked this

By Zuriblue
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:26 am
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:That is where we are now. Fifty years of respect and multiculturalism down the pan.
I'll leave these here - be warned, the Sky News one is a gammon magnet. I'm warming to Nadia Whittome, though.

The Red Arrow liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:34 pm

Not to defend the shitshow racist posturing of deporting people without legal advice who are the UK's responsibility, but that isn't the best argument by Rosen.

Jamaicans are spectacularly overrepresented in prison. I just found the figures for 31 December 2018, couldn't see more recent ones.

Total for Australia, Canada and New Zealand 32
Jamaica 479

Lots of the Jamaicans will be drug importers. We can certainly argue about those drug laws (and the role of race in how society sees drugs) but while they exist it's not surprising that lots of Jamaican nationals get sent to jail for longer than 12 months and deported afterwards.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Yes, I saw the over-representation of blacks in prison up close. I doubt that it's changed much since my day.
The Tories, Generally

They're absolutely desperate to avoid being thou[…]

But this is bloody good news - if it comes to pa[…]

Twat of the Day

Particularly weird as they use 'body of an impala'[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

One day the penny may drop for some. Hopefully, ma[…]