•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By AOB
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
This cunt should have his own thread.

What dirt does he have on Boris? I've never known a non-MP to wield so much power. In such a short space of time. Who the fuck is this odious little blurt?

Cummings reminds me of Star Wars Palpatine; "I AM the Senate!" Unfortunately, that s is real life. Cummings IS the Government.

By The Red Arrow
Perhaps not overly insightful, but top notch wordsmithing here.

Dominic Cummings has started to believe he’s cool. What can you say but, ‘Ooooh’?
Marina Hyde

He likes to play badass, but if he’s so ruthless why does the cabinet still contain such mediocrities as Gavin Williamson and Liz Truss?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -reshuffle

By AOB
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:21 pm
Perhaps not overly insightful, but top notch wordsmithing here.

Dominic Cummings has started to believe he’s cool. What can you say but, ‘Ooooh’?
Marina Hyde

He likes to play badass, but if he’s so ruthless why does the cabinet still contain such mediocrities as Gavin Williamson and Liz Truss?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -reshuffle
Marina has been fooled, or at least she's being naive. Even if you have won the lottery and have bought and moved into a mansion, you are still going to unpack some of the old shite from your old gaff. Cant get rid all at once. In football, Ferguson and Klopp didn't do it at Utd & Liverpool all at once. It took time to mould the teams into their own, ultimately successful, image. With Cummings, this is just the start.

By Kreuzberger
Any mention of what the erstwhile tenants of Tiergarten Vier would have made of someone with a name like Sabiski?

(The answer, of course, being soap and lamp shades.)
By satnav
Presumably one reason why Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings are as thick as thieves is because they were behind much of the wrong-doing in the Vote Leave campaign. If Boris ever grew a set of balls and sacked Cummings it wouldn't end well. A number of other useless cabinet ministers probably also only have jobs in cabinet because of what they got up to during the referendum campaign,

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Sabisky is moaning its all out of context and has much brilliant work to offer. He links a think tank paper linking low birth rate to housing insecurity. Its not an offensive theory and offers some positive family friendly policies to encourage couples to have kids. But essentially he asking what do you do when you kick and shut out the foreigners?

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... /150020060
Boris Johnson

Out of ICU. Now what? Beatification, probably[…]

The Trump Presidency

Trump, in one of his infinite array of saying utte[…]

Alright you lot

Ever had a black pudding Scotch egg? I love i[…]

Round the Blogs

This is a quite brilliant and very interesting blo[…]