Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 27.7 % ❤ 7.4 % :thumbsup: 2.1 % :grinning: 33 % 🙏 1.1 % 😟 25.5 % :cry: 2.1 % :shit: 1.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
youngian wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:33 pm
The sale has now attracted interest from Bannon who believes the Telegraph can be an international voice for Trump-style populism.

"Attracted interest from" isn't used in a confident business story but love the idea it would run this shit rag into the dirt.
I wonder how we'd notice any kind of change, since it's functioned as Dishonest Al Johnson's blog for the past year.
AOB wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:29 pm
Tommy Robinson cries in TV prison documentary with Ross Kemp after complaining about solitary confinement

Not quite the Billy Big Bollocks at the end of his sentence. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wasn't that the sentence he definitely wouldn't survive?
oboogie liked this
The charges against the Gammon King being authorised by DS Bacon. (@mods; please feel free to move this to the Things I Like topic.)
Boiler, oboogie liked this
And what was he doing at the Russian parliament???
James O'Brien reminds us that Yaxley-Lennon wasn't the only one that signed up with Johnson in December. Might be time to merge the 'Tories Generally' with this thread.
It pains me to say it, but the offence he's been charged with is a civil liberties nightmare. I mean it couldn't happen to a nicer person, but still...

https://www.libertyhumanrights.org.uk/h ... schedule-7
The Red Arrow wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:01 pm
And what was he doing at the Russian parliament???
James O'Brien reminds us that Yaxley-Lennon wasn't the only one that signed up with Johnson in December. Might be time to merge the 'Tories Generally' with this thread.
To be fair, they did ultimately reject his application to join.
The LibDems, generally

Today marks the fifth anniversary of the sad pas[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

The ECHR is fake news and part of the deep state, […]

Jacob Rees-Mogg

Further distractions and distance from himself and[…]

The Trump Presidency

I'd heard that the lights in the White House were […]