Topics about the Labour Party
:grinning: 100 %
  •  
  •  
  •  

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Notable that the only person who has openly said they’d serve in a new cabinet is Corbyn. Not only still failing to take responsibility, but still thinking that somehow after all he’s done (or not done) he should still get a seat at the top table.
mattomac liked this

By Malcolm Armsteen
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:02 am
Notable that the only person who has openly said they’d serve in a new cabinet is Corbyn. Not only still failing to take responsibility, but still thinking that somehow after all he’s done (or not done) he should still get a seat at the top table.
And must be noted that in this respect he is behind Abbott - no Labour leader has ever considered him loyal, talented or hardworking enough to offer him even a junior shadow post.
youngian, mattomac liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:02 am
Kay Burley and Starmer were in a good natured joust this morning on the question of whether he’d employ Corbyn. Translated summary:
“You know I wouldn’t Kay and you know why I’m obfuscating.
Yeh I know you’re not that mad Keir but you can’t blame me for trying.”

By crabcakes_windermere
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:57 am
And must be noted that in this respect he is behind Abbott - no Labour leader has ever considered him loyal, talented or hardworking enough to offer him even a junior shadow post.
Or to put it another way, every Labour leader has correctly considered him disloyal, lacking in talent and lazy, and undeserving of even a junior post.

Quite why, when he's squatted in a safe seat for decades and done nothing but complain and undermine while indulging in meetings with dubious contacts is anyone's guess...
Boris Johnson

A good few on a BBC SYB are saying "If he's n[…]

Roll Call

Still working, out there, in defiance of the vir[…]

Meanwhile in America

Americans being Americans :roll: How the cor[…]

Momentum

@visage I know you told me not to. But... :[…]