Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 40.9 % ❤ 3.8 % :thumbsup: 8.4 % 😯 3.8 % :grinning: 31.5 % 🧥 0.7 % 🙏 0.7 % 😟 5.6 % :cry: 3.8 % :shit: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
So this may all be nonsense, but a friend of mine who works in banking in London has heard that a certain mop-headed wanker may be keeping largely out out of the public eye because of alleged eye problems of his own - specifically a black one - courtesy of the current mrs mop-head's fist, on discovering that he has been less than faithful to her with a number of other ladies AND despite being aware that she will be shortly adding to his currently indeterminate number of offspring.

We'll know if at least part of this is true in 8 months or so...

By crabcakes_windermere
KevS wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:28 am
That one was doing the rounds on Twitter earlier in the week. Was debunked I think.
Thing is, I can quite believe it's not *all* true. But I can also believe with no difficulty whatsoever that absolutely any part of it could be true, and that some of it - Johnson already cheating - almost certainly *is* true. Which speaks volumes about what sort of a person he is. Specifically: a cunt.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:40 am
KevS wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:28 am
That one was doing the rounds on Twitter earlier in the week. Was debunked I think.
Thing is, I can quite believe it's not *all* true. But I can also believe with no difficulty whatsoever that absolutely any part of it could be true, and that some of it - Johnson already cheating - almost certainly *is* true. Which speaks volumes about what sort of a person he is. Specifically: a cunt.
Yeah, but that'll just be laughed off as "Boris being Boris"...

It does smell a bit like Cameron and his supposed enthusiasm for dead swine felliato - it's very likely a load bollocks, but given his background you can't either completely dismiss it outright that it took place, or that it was an incident that has been strongly embellished.

By Samanfur
Confirmation of the visit I mentioned earlier, which I'd seen reported on News 24:
According to the local news, no media were invited.

Naturally.

He should just carry a fridge around with him and have done with it, because he couldn't make it any more obvious that he doesn't want to deal with any interaction his people haven't set up for him.
By Andy McDandy
How the hell can a Guido reporter advise on public services reform? Unless it's lots of "diversity officers, yeah, sack 'em!", and other Littlejohn crap?

Oh, yeah...

Fuck.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Samanfur wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:48 pm
He turned up for a surprise visit and photo session at a hospital in Kettering, between midnight and 4am this morning.

Both eyes looked fine, apart from baggy.
So we've narrowed it down to him banging a nurse from Kettering..
By satnav
Yesterday Boris made it clear that getting a trade deal with the EU by June was his main priority, today he said the governments main priority is tackling the coronavirus. A week used to be along time in politics at the moment 12 hours seems to be a long time in politics.
Boris Johnson

Not just insulting but sinister. Torygraph t[…]

Roll Call

Still working, out there, in defiance of the vir[…]

Meanwhile in America

Americans being Americans :roll: How the cor[…]

Momentum

@visage I know you told me not to. But... :[…]