For other types of media
:sunglasses: 40.5 % ❤ 2.4 % :thumbsup: 11.9 % :grinning: 42.9 % 😟 2.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
In the latest Alexa ad, a girl comes home from football in a sulk because she lost, her mum wakes up at 4am or some daft hour to the sound of her daughter doing football practice, by way of the ball repeatedly being kicked against a wall in the back garden and asks Alexa to turn the garden light on. A combination of irresponsible parenting and lack of consideration for the neighbours. The daughter sleeping at night would be more conducive to her football improvement, not to mention her physical health and growth as a child. As for the sound of a ball being repeatedly kicked against a wall at night, the neighbours in reality would be leaning out of their windows swearing their heads off at her.
AOB wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:46 am
As for the sound of a ball being repeatedly kicked against a wall at night, the neighbours in reality would be leaning out of their windows swearing their heads off at her.
Depends whether or not the parent is the sort of cunt who's got all day to make your life a misery for shouting at their offspring. Which is why I never complained about my neighbour's daughter yacking on her mobile at 3am on a Sunday morning below my bedroom window after she'd been out clubbing, or his son's talentless pub rock band practising and making some of Mrs B's last years a misery.
Boris Johnson

Out of interest, if it came to the worst, the last[…]

Twat of the Day

That's CotD material there. Yup. Vance is a tw[…]

Meanwhile in America

This was, sadly, inevitable. https://mobile.twit[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

Torfaen is the Welsh constituency that Thomas-Sym[…]