For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 48.5 % ❤ 6.1 % 😯 9.1 % :grinning: 18.2 % 😟 3 % :cry: 12.1 % :shit: 3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Samanfur wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:12 am
He's changed his mind, after a thorough public shaming.
Nah, he knew that his place on this thread was in peril once Wicked Wurzel stepped in.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
WARNING: Don't listen if you have high blood pressure, are easily angered or are in the throes of depression. I'm really not joking. I can also have a good guess that "Chris" voted leave.

By Boiler
"You're a strapping great young man."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-c ... e-52010927
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-englan ... k-together

"We've had enough of experts"

and now, we've had enough of stupid people :evil:

By Boiler
On the opposite end of the scale to Mr Small Face:
A pub chain based in Hertford has donated all of its remaining stock to those in need.

McMullen closed all of its 124 pubs which are mainly in Hertfordshire, following advice from the government on Friday. Rather than letting its stock go to waste, the pubs donated food to police, NHS workers, firefighters, care homes, homeless shelters and the elderly.

While they may not be working as usual, staff have been volunteering in the community by offering to walk dogs or collect shopping for those in need.
As I've said: remember this.
spoonman, Oblomov liked this

By Boiler
Cunts gonna be cunts:
As Brazil's largest city - São Paulo - goes into lockdown, President Jair Bolsonaro has continued to downplay the threat of coronavirus.

In a televised speech last night, he criticised the media for "fear-mongering" and called on the country's mayor and governors to roll back restrictions they have introduced to curb the spread. Mr Bolsonaro added that people aged over 60 were at risk, but most people - including himself - had nothing to fear.

"With my history as an athlete, if I were infected with the virus, I would have no reason to worry, I would feel nothing, or it would be at most just a little flu," he said.

Critics of Mr Bolsonaro have accused him of a cavalier attitude to coronavirus. Concerns have also been raised about him having possibly contracted the disease. Over the last couple of weeks, 22 officials who joined him on a trip to the US have tested positive. Mr Bolsonaro has twice said that his test came back negative, but he has refused to release the results.

Over 2,200 infections have been reported in Brazil, along with 46 deaths related to coronavirus.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Torygraph columnist Allison Pearson
Allison Pearson says ‘made in China’ should be a ‘badge of shame’ after coronavirus – only 5 replies you need

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2020/03/24/al ... -you-need/

By Oblomov
Cyclist wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:23 am
Torygraph columnist Allison Pearson
Allison Pearson says ‘made in China’ should be a ‘badge of shame’ after coronavirus – only 5 replies you need

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2020/03/24/al ... -you-need/
How did she get promoted from The Mail to The Torygraph?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:10 pm

I do hope the BBQ was kicked over by an enraged officer.

Fuckwits.
A massive quandary for Littlejohn:
Killjoy do-gooders jackbooting the hard-working man
OR
A good bit of old-style S.P.G. policing's what these snowflakes need.

He will decide based the profile of the party: Middle aged "Tommeh" Yobs, or Urban "Snowflake" Yoof.

Extra points of they were grilling bacon outside a mosque.
Roll Call

Thanks, y'all. Off to bed with a benzo-lite and a […]

Daily Star front pages

Only just noticed the thought for the day at the t[…]

Michael Gove

Hard to divide and rule when we're all in it toget[…]

Meanwhile, in Hungary...

How long before Hungary changes their national ant[…]