•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Maybe they're changing tack because the white van illiterati who have the shiterag read to them won't really care what happens to her because she's already guilty of two serious crimes:

1. She's a woman who doesn't seem to know her place (for eg back in the kitchen deferring to her man)
2. She's brown.

Had she been Penelope Fortescue with her ancestry deeply rooted in England's leafy Shires there may be one or two fucks given. But an uppity brown woman...?

And let's face it, the S*n's record on race-relations isn't exactly exemplary. Which is one of the reasons why the illitirati buy it.
By satnav
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I was listening to a police officer on the radio earlier who said many forces were severely understaffed because lots of officers were self isolating. He also said officers did not have protective equipment so they felt vulnerable when arresting people and taking them back to the station in a police car.

By davidjay
Essentially, Priti Patel is an upmarket version of the minimum wage-earning Tory who think themselves better than the scroungers next door, the lottery winner who flaunts their new wealth in front of the neighbours, the criminal who looks down on the nonces and grasses. She's an intellectual snob who got lucky and wants to pull up the drawbridge.

By Zuriblue
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:03 pm
Aghhhrrr, B52s?
Worse. I just googled it.
Kreuzberger liked this

By Kreuzberger
Zuriblue wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:05 pm
Kreuzberger wrote: