Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 55.6 % ❤ 16.4 % :thumbsup: 7.6 % 😯 0.6 % :grinning: 10.5 % 🧥 1.2 % 🙏 3.5 % 😟 4.1 % :cry: 0.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Snowflake
Probably best not to consider Wales either for that breathtaking panoramic view at the moment. The police don't seem to be required there, as the local vigilantes appear to be doing a more than adequate job of deterring would be visitors.

By Boiler
Mindful of how Dickie reveres the police as portrayed in The Sweeney, I wonder how he'd look upon what I was watching last night; G. F. Newman's Law & Order? That was transmitted over four weeks in 1978 on BBC 2; the police do not come out in a good light.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... -that.html

Amid more "I'm an old fart who doesn't get modern technology", and more musing about the intricacies of sex, Dickie decides that he knows who the baddies are - Public Health England.
Ministers insist publicly, at their ridiculous teatime Press conferences, that there's plenty of protective gear in the pipeline and testing is being stepped up.

Either they're lying to us, or the bureaucrats are lying to them. My best guess is the latter.
Fucking shitbag. And for all he bleats about people on six figure salaries working for unaccountable bodies, he really ought to look in a fucking mirror.
Boiler, Cyclist, Oblomov liked this

By Boiler
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:54 am
Fucking shitbag. And for all he bleats about people on six figure salaries working for unaccountable bodies, he really ought to look in a fucking mirror.
How much does he get paid for writing two school essays a week?

By Malcolm Armsteen
Boiler wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:07 am
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:54 am
How much does he get paid for writing two school essays a week?
Getting towards half a mill.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Arf a million?!! For something which, had I handed in as my homework, Mr Topping (John), my O-Level English teacher, would have thrown back at me with the words "You're going to be busy this evening. I want to see a clear and lucid translation of this drivel on my desk before registration tomorrow". (An instruction I heard more than once :oops: )

Edit to insert missing comma - sorry Mr Topping :oops:
By satnav
I call bollocks on this particular claim.
If not, how to explain the inability of the NHS to get surgical masks from an unspecified warehouse to hospitals, particularly when they have the Army's transport division at their disposal?

Especially when you can order a box of fruit and vegetables from an online greengrocer and get it delivered the following morning — as I did this week.
Supermarket delivery slots have been like gold dust for the last 2 weeks so how has a bloke who claims to be rubbish with technology manage to wangle a delivery slot when some people are spending hours on-line each day trying to find delivery slots?
Jacob Rees-Mogg

https://mobile.twitter.com/SimonPease1/status/1267[…]

The Trump Presidency

The only time I've ever seen her smile was when sh[…]

Roll Call

The gout I've had for the last few days has subsid[…]

Boris Johnson

You know we thought we couldn't be more fucked-ove[…]