•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Rather than being gay, per se, it's about inclusion and freedom of expression. I would say that sexuality is part and parcel of the performing arts, and that is what scares the shite out of Orbán and his pack of rats.

Personally, I find the whole thing beyond dreary but I do get that some people really enjoy it.
Abernathy liked this

By Boiler
Kreuzberger wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:51 pm
Rather than being gay, per se, it's about inclusion and freedom of expression. I would say that sexuality is part and parcel of the performing arts, and that is what scares the shite out of Orbán and his pack of rats.

Personally, I find the whole thing beyond dreary but I do get that some people really enjoy it.
I just remember begging my Mum and Dad to let me stay up to watch the results come in in the early 70s on our lovely old black and white telly... :) And yes, I do remember ABBA winning.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I also feel the results are a half decent barometer of the current state of play of European relationships too. It's noticeable that Russia has seen support from western European countries drop remarkably since 2015 or so, and obviously everyone hates us.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:50 pm
Self isolation isn’t so bad compared being stuck in a house with seven wassocks for six weeks.
You are Snow White and I claim my five pounds

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
How long before Hungary changes their national anthem to the Badenweiler march?

Note to people who didn't know this:

That march was Hitler's personal favourite and was played at any and every event where he turned up in person. Apparently, he never got tired hearing it
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Changed his Tuna

Richard Littlejohn

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9003377[…]

The Tories, Generally

Oh man! Buy bigger shirts!

The Trump Presidency

Yep, saw that yesterday. I'd half expect him to be[…]