Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 16.3 % ❤ 10.7 % :thumbsup: 3.1 % 😯 1.3 % :grinning: 11.2 % 🧥 0.1 % 🙏 9 % 😟 44.1 % :cry: 4.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:36 pm
Failing that, we can do diagnostics :)
I pushed the wrong end of a phone charger lead into a usb socket - I think I've inadvertently porked it. :(

By Oblomov
Morning all, keeping on keeping on.

Did what I could for Oblomova's birthday last night, a jumbo crossword collection and a heartwarming tale of a chap who suddenly developed blindness and his guide dog. We ordered in a surprisingly decent Thai dinner (tipped the Deliveroo rider generously for working in current conditions) and presented her with the recently traditional caterpillar cake. Very far from our original plan of eating seafood on a boat in the Nile but she was content enough.
Snowflake, Boiler, lambswool and 3 others liked this

By Snowflake
With tonight's blood red moon on the way, I think I would certainly be staying indoors if I wasn't already. Caught an early glimpse this morning and thought that looks pretty big.

Moderators everywhere on red alert.

:D

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Morning Andy, morning everybody.

Still here, feeling OK but utterly spooked. Had breakfast in the garden, watching the birdies. The bushes have greened since I first went into isolation. I wonder if I will see the leaves on the trees.

Stay safe.
Oblomov, Snowflake, oboogie liked this
The Biased BBC

Who audits expense auditors expenses? Who fact che[…]

The Trump Presidency

Note: Muriel Bowser is black. https://twitter.com[…]

Michael Gove

ahahahaa tossserrrrrr

Technical Support Issues - Post here

Drop box >shudders< Thanks for that. After […]