•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By satnav
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
After going quiet for a few weeks Young is now back in the Telegraph with his daft article about why schools need to re-open straight after the Easter holidays. Sadly for Toby the Telegraph have decided to promote the article on twitter and most of the posts under the link are not very complimentary towards Toby. Some people even had the audacity to question Toby's expertise on the Coronavirus.
By satnav
It looks like Toby has his feet back under the table at the Telegraph. He is yet again moaning about British people losing their liberties. Under a picture of about 50 protesters in Michigan he writes.

Protests against lockdown are raging in other nations. In the UK, people want even tougher restrictions

I've not read the whole article but I do wonder what liberties Toby has actually lost in the last 3 or 4 weeks. He has been allowed to spout his nonsense on Twitter and papers like 'The Telegraph' and 'The Sun' have been only too keen to publish all his pleas to end the lockdown quickly. So unlike many people he has been able to continue working during the lockdown. The rules about meeting up with friends won't hurt him too much because he doesn't appear to have that many friends. The only thing that seems to be infringing on his liberties seems to be having the kids in the house all day getting him the way of him churning out more pointless articles and stupid tweets.
By satnav
Toby Young is currently moaning on twitter about how schools are still not fully open describing it as a scandal. I do wonder what he expected would happen when Boris Johnson became prime minister with a large majority. Young knows Boris very well, he knows he's lazy and incompetent and that he has a long track record of dishonesty did he really think that Boris would transform into the perfect prime minister?
Arrowhead liked this
Brexit then and now

You just know Lamont will still say he is correct.[…]

Meanwhile in New Zealand

According to twitter she's simultaneously an examp[…]

Nigel Farage

He used to be a solicitor. He has taken the curs[…]

Labour, Generally.

I got my NEC ballot by email today. That'll be a t[…]