Discussion of the more serious side of the Mail's agenda
:sunglasses: 21.4 % ❤ 7.1 % :thumbsup: 7.1 % 😯 28.6 % :grinning: 7.1 % 😟 21.4 % :cry: 7.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Fucking hell. Roxy Theatre, Harlesden, October '78, running up the stairs to get in after being stuck on the M1. Straight in to "Complete Control".

I got me some goosebumps even thinking about it. That feeling will never leave me. I was seventeen.
Blew my mate to the back of Poole Arts Centre - he was just sitting there in a state of porcelain-white shock, like Joe had personally hit him in the face with a Telecaster. Happy days! :lol:
That was my third Clash show. I'd never heard Complete Control live before. I think I might have been in tears.

(The Kreuzette is laying on the sofa, shooting daggers. She can go to bed if she doesn't like what has just burst out of Spotify...)
The Red Arrow liked this
I got the debut album on a CD years ago from CD Universe in the States: that is on the US release of the album and replaced, I think, Protex Blue on the UK release.
The Red Arrow liked this
Kreuzberger wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:44 pm
That was my third Clash show. I'd never heard Complete Control live before. I think I might have been in tears.

(The Kreuzette is laying on the sofa, shooting daggers. She can go to bed if she doesn't like what has just burst out of Spotify...)
Yeah - I think I'll take the Turks to church tonight. :mrgreen:
Straight to Hell has shifted me on to M.I.A. and the sample in Paper Planes.

Kreuzette has finally realised she's beat and is banging the Korg M1 with some really nasty guitar samples through the Ableton Live. (Classically trained - D, A, G).

We is so Sri Lankan tonight, there could be Kuttu and yoggi for breakfast tomorrow.
Inspired by Boiler, I've sent the Yankee import 1st album. That should liven up their nightly put P.A speakers on the balcony and treat the neighbourhood to some bangin' chunes routine.

Professional muso's, they were cranking out the hits from the back of a moving flat bed truck yesterday. Something to do with yet another Atatürk anniversary. Seemed well-received by the locals waving from their balconies and windows.
Boiler liked this
Boris Johnson

C) He'll clutch at any straw which might provide a[…]

Andrea Leadsom

Fair point well made, both

Meanwhile in America

Bearing in mind that the U.S. police seem to be on[…]

Piers Morgan

They had to replace Jeremy Kyle with something. BI[…]