Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 53.6 % ❤ 2.1 % :thumbsup: 5.7 % 😯 3.6 % :grinning: 28.6 % 🙏 2.1 % 😟 1.4 % :cry: 2.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:09 pm
Boiler wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:02 pm
You'd like to think that... I'll wager ten bob he's still in post by this time next week.
Some people are absolutely fucking furious about this. Most couldn't care less.
Fixed that for you, sadly.

By KevS
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The one thing I would say that concerns me about these new revelations is that the Barnard Castle sighting seems to consist of someone seeing a bald bloke with his wife and kid from a distance, and this could be seized upon.

However, this second Durham sighting on April 19 seems to carry a bit more weight about it.

By KevS
Also, what's this I hear about Julia Hartley-Thingy surprisingly sticking the knife into the weasel as well? I'd have thought they'd be singing from the same hymn sheet until the crack of doom.
Kreuzberger, Oblomov liked this

By Kreuzberger
Am I right in remembering that it was the 1-2-suckerpunch that did for Catherine Calderwood? After the revelation that she had been off to Fife for the second time, the FM had no choice but to cut her loose.

By Malcolm Armsteen
KevS wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:26 pm
Also, what's this I hear about Julia Hartley-Thingy surprisingly sticking the knife into the weasel as well? I'd have thought they'd be singing from the same hymn sheet until the crack of doom.
I saw that. It was brutal. She doesn't like him...

By crabcakes_windermere
KevS wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:24 pm
The one thing I would say that concerns me about these new revelations is that the Barnard Castle sighting seems to consist of someone seeing a bald bloke with his wife and kid from a distance, and this could be seized upon.

However, this second Durham sighting on April 19 seems to carry a bit more weight about it.
I think they’re both solid because they’ve been prepping the story for weeks by the sound of it, and if there were question marks about legitimacy we’d already be hearing about them in boilerplate tweets from all the usual suspects citing their ‘source’. The total silence is all you need to know to confirm they’re legit, and that they absolutely got him.

By Kreuzberger
Ministers, (great, mediocre, and Braveman) were spinning to a crescendo for Cummings until well in to the evening, using the ubiquitous "reasonable" line. They have been played for fools.

That's exactly what they are, of course, but they'll not be happy.
Arrowhead, oboogie, Oblomov liked this

By KevS
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:37 pm
Can I suggest taking down the cut & paste? It’d be a copyright strike if spotted.
Ah, would it? I'll go and delete it then.

Here's the rather surprising source I got it from...

US election 2020

How long have we known that locking people up for […]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

This is disappointingly poor from Oborne. Most o[…]

Labour, Generally.

What I don't get is Gardiner is not, on paper, u[…]

Tony Blair (more Marmite than Messiah)

https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1268809231223[…]