Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 47.4 % ❤ 3.6 % :thumbsup: 8.7 % 😯 3.4 % :grinning: 27 % 🧥 0.7 % 🙏 1.1 % 😟 4.8 % :cry: 3 % :shit: 0.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
You'd only know if he was inside if you opened it. So, we end up with Schrodinger's PM. If you don't know where he is, and you encounter a fridge, unless you open the fridge, you have no idea if he's hiding inside.

Although if you give it a heavy shake, and hear an "oh cripes!", it's a bit of a giveaway.

By Boiler
mattomac wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 2:41 pm
Oh so we are still practicing social distancing..... it’s like most of the public have forgotten about it.
Well, some certainly have lost the ability to count and get mardy when you call their entitled asses out on it.
mattomac liked this
By mattomac
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 2:44 pm
mattomac wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 2:41 pm
Oh so we are still practicing social distancing..... it’s like most of the public have forgotten about it.
Well, some certainly have lost the ability to count and get mardy when you call their entitled asses out on it.
Yup, I’ve been walking in the evenings recently, walk past the odd person but ironically at that time we both seem to be aware of social distancing.

By Zuriblue
Membership Days Posts
Oblomov wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:25 pm
The Red Arrow wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:05 pm
It was here or the 'fucknuggets' thread...

Is the fridge distance void if Bozo is hiding inside it?
There’s 3 fridges so you can play Find the Lady with him.

By Oblomov
Watchman wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:01 am
Johnson looked and acted like a real wreck in his briefing, Dom must have given him a hell of a bollocking
I wonder if he’s like Stephen Fleming (The Thick of it, not New Zealand ex cricketer) closed doors
Roll Call

Last week I posted that I received the most beauti[…]

Rishi Sunak

Now you mention it, I've never seen them togethe[…]

Boris Johnson

I think it's safe to say that Labour backed him fo[…]

C**t of the day

I'd say that if he keeps this up, he's going to […]