Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 54.1 % ❤ 2.7 % :thumbsup: 15.8 % 😯 0.7 % :grinning: 22.6 % 🧥 1.4 % 🙏 0.7 % 😟 1.4 % :cry: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Personal opinion:

I think he can step back and watch the Johnson / Cummings bandwagon go over the cliff under its own errrr ... 'momentum'.
No need to get viral blood all over his nicely pressed shirt.
randomelement, Tubby Isaacs, Zuriblue and 4 others liked this

By Timbo
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
For reasons that shall go unremarked, this thread will probably be a bit more peaceful in the near future. Until, at least, a new member turns up wearing a top hat and suspicious plastic moustache.
Samanfur, Cyclist, bluebellnutter and 3 others liked this

By Timbo
At the risk of making a rather shallow point, I notice Starmer is getting much better at gelling his hair. The clumpy 'wet look' swoop seems to have been replaced with a tidier, matte-finish product which is less obvious. Little things like this improving are like manna from heaven after the last few years of thinking "please don't be wearing a beret or a trenchcoat" every time a public appearance was scheduled.

By Abernathy
Good point. Remember how long it took Jeremy Corbyn to get himself a decent dark blue suit ? He must have worn that manky old sports jacket for at least 18 months.
Timbo, mattomac, Oblomov liked this

By Malcolm Armsteen
That article follows on seamlessly from Yvette Cooper's opening question at the Liaison Committee. Nice team work. And it's a simple, relatable message which reflects wha I believe to be the national mood.

By Oblomov
Abernathy wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:50 pm
Good point. Remember how long it took Jeremy Corbyn to get himself a decent dark blue suit ? He must have worn that manky old sports jacket for at least 18 months.
Or that hooded black plastic sheet he wore to his first Remembrance Sunday ceremony.

What a bloody disaster. https://twitter.com/Ian[…]

He was brilliant when banging on about his rather […]

The Trump Presidency

It feels wrong to laugh at this given the circumst[…]

Roll Call

I'm late to the party on petrol pumps but I first […]