Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 53.6 % ❤ 2 % :thumbsup: 6 % 😯 3.3 % :grinning: 28.5 % 🙏 2 % 😟 1.3 % :cry: 3.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By satnav
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Interesting post on twitter from David Collins at the Sunday Times
In tomorrow's @thesundaytimeswe speak to three separate witnesses, each one a resident of Barnard Castle, and compare their alleged sightings of Dominic Cummings on April 12th with his rose garden statement in No10 on Monday...

Stay tuned.
Tubby Isaacs liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
satnav wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:14 pm
In tomorrow's @thesundaytimeswe speak to three separate witnesses, each one a resident of Barnard Castle, and compare their alleged sightings of Dominic Cummings on April 12th with his rose garden statement in No10 on Monday...

Stay tuned.
Interesting.

I'd be surprised if there was too much more to be said about that Barnard Castle. But I suppose there could be another couple of stops. If so, he's likely run out of excuses- he couldn't suddenly remember another piss stop for his son, or another feeling sick stop for himself. Could he?!

Shame it's not somebody confirming the Durham trip. That looks like mistaken identity.

By crabcakes_windermere
satnav wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Stay tuned.
From the wording, I assume this isn’t going to exactly be an endorsement...

By Kreuzberger
With their tewibbly, tewibbly clever tricks - rose garden, legalese, being half an hour late - the Cummings mob have set themselves up for this. That was the case for the defence. Now, we have, (we presume), a salvo or two from the prosecution, and the story rumbles on.

Don't want trial by media? Don't hold court on the front pages. It really isn't the difficult.
The Red Arrow, Timbo liked this

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:23 pm
Then we keep at it, and watch him die.
And how many of "we" have to literally die before Johnson metaphorically dies?

While it's all very well watching that cunt making the rope he's going to hang himself with, he's playing fast and loose with people's lives.

By Boiler
Cyclist wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:57 pm
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:23 pm
Then we keep at it, and watch him die.
And how many of "we" have to literally die before Johnson metaphorically dies?
About another 100,000 in my estimation, but TPTB are sufficiently narcissistic not to care.

I hear the rules on shielding the "clinically extremely vulnerable" have been eased very slightly. How you interpret that is up to you. Myself, I'd be saying "I ain't gonna be your Covid fodder, f**k off."
Roll Call

Greetings comrades. An improvement to the situat[…]

Boris Johnson

Pathological liar in lying shocker. https://twitt[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

That's a very sensible scheme, and I expect the[…]

Anneliese Dodds

It's not about looking smart so much as looking […]