Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
:sunglasses: 25 % :thumbsup: 25 % :grinning: 25 % 🙏 18.8 % 😟 6.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
One thing I've had for a little while now is that if I click on an embedded Twitter video, the video disappears - but if I go over to Twitter and click the video, it's fine. I have turned uBlock Origin off which makes no difference, but am left wondering if it's a Firefox thing?
Boiler wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:55 pm
One thing I've had for a little while now is that if I click on an embedded Twitter video, the video disappears - but if I go over to Twitter and click the video, it's fine. I have turned uBlock Origin off which makes no difference, but am left wondering if it's a Firefox thing?
I have all manner of odd gremlins with the embedded Tweets. They tend to come and go. The framework for displaying them isn't static code within our control, it's hosted elsewhere and controlled by the developer, they are then constantly battling to stay ahead of Twitter's tweaks to their API. Just one of those things, I'm afraid.
Boiler liked this
Timbo wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:59 pm
Boiler wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:55 pm
I have all manner of odd gremlins with the embedded Tweets. They tend to come and go. The framework for displaying them isn't static code within our control, it's hosted elsewhere and controlled by the developer, they are then constantly battling to stay ahead of Twitter's tweaks to their API. Just one of those things, I'm afraid.
Thanks, Timbo.
Not possible in the current setup, as far as I can see. Besides, if mods need muting, it's not muting they need.
The Tories, Generally

What I missing here? Do rich people not pass the[…]

From the article Tubby posted: "At Monday&rsq[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

https://twitter.com/BritainElects/status/133459448[…]

Roll Call

So, I'm waiting to hear from Asda whether I'm […]