Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 43 % ❤ 2.3 % :thumbsup: 13 % 😯 5 % :grinning: 25.7 % 🧥 1.7 % 🙏 2.3 % 😟 0.7 % :cry: 5.7 % :shit: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Zuriblue
Membership Days Posts

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:28 am
You missed out the inclusivity spending.

Thing is, I find I watch precious little BBC TV these days... but I listen to the radio far more, especially R3.
Ditto me and RadioFourExtra.

By Oblomov
Yes to both of those and Radio 6 Music for an afternoon listen (it's an acquired taste but something about Shaun Keaveny's slovenly, shambolic style of radio presenting just clicks for me).

The musical genre shows that Radio 2 does just before the graveyard shift on weeknights is good for a catch up as well. And Cerys Matthews could read an ordnance survey guide to me and I'd be entranced by her accent :oops:

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Don't know anything about the subject, but this screams "Welcome onboard your Concord flight! You'll be in the capable hands of Captain John Delorean" at me.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... leo-system
UK buys £400m stake in bankrupt satellite rival to EU Galileo system
I can see it turning into another of these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Eme ... ology_Fund

Doubtless some of these funds did well, like Texas business generally. But it wasn't very transparent, and the next governor of Texas shut it down.

Cummings likes this "high risk, high return" stuff, apparently. He was also rather sanguine about free schools failing- it's a revolution, maaaan.

I wonder if he's quite so daring with his own money. I can't imagine he's in the habit of betting a grand on the 3,30 at Lingfield.
Labour, Generally.

Given they class losing a GE as winning an argumen[…]

Roll Call

The one thing we have a growth industry in; cunter[…]

The Tories, Generally

Ahem. A pedant (for whom this has long been an int[…]

Meanwhile in France

Another leader whose poll ratings aren’t fal[…]