For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 55.2 % ❤ 6 % :thumbsup: 3 % 😯 11.9 % :grinning: 10.4 % 😟 1.5 % :cry: 10.4 % :shit: 1.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
In an odd way, I almost feel sorry for Grimes. He's sorely convinced he's a teller of great truths, a flashing blade against the night, a man feared and beset by foes. Shame he's a silly little twit used to espouse increasingly extreme policy to see exactly what the public will stomach, and he'll get dropped like a hot brick once it's clear the answer is "not that, thanks".

By Oblomov
Seems he’s not far away from the place that produced Adam Walker, currently of BNP game and before that sacked from his teaching job for downloading white supremacist material onto the school IT network and a few years later, chasing down a group of 12 year olds in his SUV and slashing the tyres on their bikes.

By Malcolm Armsteen
The only woman of colour in all the F1 teams works at Mercedes. In fact she was on the podium collecting the constructor's trophy at the last race...

And of course Hamilton has been agitating for some time for greater diversity amongst the teams, and has been threatened because of it.

Unlike, say, Max Verstappen who refused to take the knee because he 'doesn't understand the issues' or Charles Leclerc who didn't because 'it means something different in other cultures' (Leclerc is Monagasque, Verstappen is Dutch).

By Samanfur
I'd say that if he keeps this up, he's going to need his own thread. But as with Morrisey, I'd be reluctant to give that much attention someone who's blatantly doing the Twitter equivalent of running around the room with his underpants on his head, whilst screaming "I'M TOTES EDGY! PAY ME ATTENTION!".
Andy McDandy liked this

By davidjay
Samanfur wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:55 pm
I'd say that if he keeps this up, he's going to need his own thread. But as with Morrisey, I'd be reluctant to give that much attention someone who's blatantly doing the Twitter equivalent of running around the room with his underpants on his head, whilst screaming "I'M TOTES EDGY! PAY ME ATTENTION!".
Or more like, "My fifteen minutes are almost up. I need a new career PLEASE!!!"
The Tories, Generally

Everyone to blame but themselves... https://twitt[…]

Richard Littlejohn

The Mail line is to be against WFH not just becaus[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

Its almost as though they dont know what pragmat[…]

Roll Call

The sting is better (thank you all soooo much for […]