•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Let me get this straight: Grayling failed to get elected chair in a rigged vote where his party had a majority and controlled the process.
oboogie liked this

By Kreuzberger
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - cunts - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Arrowhead, Boiler, Watchman and 1 others liked this

By crabcakes_windermere
So now Johnson’s majority is 79 rather than 80, and the new Chair of the committee he wanted his imbecile puppet to run is (a) no longer a Tory, meaning the committee is now not majority Tory, and (b) will have literally no reason whatsoever to support Johnson, given the removal of the whip means he’s out of a job at the next election.

And just before the publication of the Russia report, which I suspect will now be considerably less redacted that it otherwise would have been.

Outstanding work.

By Malcolm Armsteen
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:52 pm
So now Johnson’s majority is 79 rather than 80, and the new Chair of the committee he wanted his imbecile puppet to run is (a) no longer a Tory, meaning the committee is now not majority Tory, and (b) will have literally no reason whatsoever to support Johnson, given the removal of the whip means he’s out of a job at the next election.

And just before the publication of the Russia report, which I suspect will now be considerably less redacted that it otherwise would have been.

Outstanding work.

By Arrowhead
KevS wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:00 am
A pedant writes: majority now 78, isn't it? One down for the Government, one up for the opposition?
I’m glad you noticed that as well, it was bugging me for ages yesterday! :lol:
The Trump Presidency

https://twitter.com/neal_katyal/status/12903299935[…]

Roll Call

What a lovely name. I hope she wears it in happine[…]

Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

And of course Matt Zerb-Cousin in joining in - […]

Boris Johnson

https://twitter.com/Otto_English/status/1290407682[…]