For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 54.1 % ❤ 5.4 % :thumbsup: 4.1 % 😯 13.5 % :grinning: 9.5 % 😟 1.4 % :cry: 10.8 % :shit: 1.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
From a BBC SYB, amongst the lowest rated comments:
Screenshot_2020-08-03 'Major incident' in Manchester over Covid-19 rise(1).png
Screenshot_2020-08-03 'Major incident' in Manchester over Covid-19 rise(1).png (3.17 KiB) Viewed 3792 times
Screenshot_2020-08-03 'Major incident' in Manchester over Covid-19 rise.png
Screenshot_2020-08-03 'Major incident' in Manchester over Covid-19 rise.png (2.87 KiB) Viewed 3792 times

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
There's nothing to see here, so Bastani tries to make an issue out of nothing. :roll:

It's quite creepy, really, the way he's stalking Starmer.

Utter fucking knobhead.
By Red_Robyn
Some of the hypocrisy shown by mail posters is staggering

I think this one deserves a mention. On the illegal migrants in the Channel article...
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (13.75 KiB) Viewed 3672 times
Fair point, but then you look at their own profile and see these on the Beirut stories...
Image2.jpg
Image2.jpg (11.57 KiB) Viewed 3672 times
Image3.jpg
Image3.jpg (12.95 KiB) Viewed 3672 times
Mustn't have other people making horrible comments, but as long as you can, hey Reg?

But it doesn't end there, oh no. Let's moan about others doing a bit of cut and paste:
Image4.jpg
Image4.jpg (14.16 KiB) Viewed 3672 times
But what's this? cut and paste jobs by Reg!
Image6.jpg
Image6.jpg (26.92 KiB) Viewed 3672 times
Image7.jpg
Image7.jpg (25.3 KiB) Viewed 3672 times
Image8.jpg
Image8.jpg (23.99 KiB) Viewed 3672 times
If you want to have a pop at others, Reg, get your own house in order first.

Hypocrisy at its finest and typical of a DM reader. What a cuntspangle.
Safe_Timber_Man liked this

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
It shows how bad things have become when, not only not shocked, or even mildly surprised by this level of cuntery, I'm actually wondering what took them so long?

This country really is a fucking cesspool. Europe's better off without the UK.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Had a call from Facebook late last week. We never did spend much so it wasn't exactly Zuck himself, but the Account Manager (a rather grandiose title for a low-ranking operative) wanted to know why our spend had dried up to nothing.

We had a conversation about media environment, the context in which ads appear. I explained without the usual sneering contempt in which I hold most media-owners, that I cannot shift premium product if it is topped and tailed with seething, racist wailing reposts of seething, wailing content which they happily encourage by dint of never doing anything about it.

This isn't just about me making a futile stand. I shifted the bulk of the money out of that Boomer cesspit and in to Google (boo-hiss) last Autumn and my ROI has increased six-fold.

The call was brief.

By Boiler
Comments in reply to the highest-rated one here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... l#comments
Screenshot_2020-08-25 Sheridan Smith reveals she was rushed to hospital and had 5 seizures.png
Screenshot_2020-08-25 Sheridan Smith reveals she was rushed to hospital and had 5 seizures.png (18.5 KiB) Viewed 2568 times

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Spot the dissonance:

"Stop wasting the PM's time! He's got more important things to worry about than this trivial thing!"

"He can't be held responsible for everything, give him a break!"
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Isn't this what he wanted? I see the dolt just re[…]

US election 2020

Trump checks who Melania’s voting for

The Tories, Generally

Tories now turning their brains to bright ideas to[…]

Boris Johnson

Not much to add to that.