Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 47.9 % ❤ 3.2 % :thumbsup: 9.4 % 😯 3.4 % :grinning: 26.3 % 🧥 0.7 % 🙏 1 % 😟 4.7 % :cry: 2.9 % :shit: 0.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:48 am
youngian wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:54 am
Tufton Street bag carrier Chloe Westley is ideal; telegenic, delivers her lines and too thick to argue with.
It rather depends whether Kuenssberg's willing to swap her BC salary for a sat and #1 and a pay cut.
Phone predictive text there, Bones?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:50 pm
Bones McCoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:48 am
youngian wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:54 am
Tufton Street bag carrier Chloe Westley is ideal; telegenic, delivers her lines and too thick to argue with.
It rather depends whether Kuenssberg's willing to swap her BC salary for a sat and #1 and a pay cut.
Phone predictive text there, Bones?
Merely a shit typist at the controls.. I go back and fix.

By KevS
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
After Hancocks catastrophic performance on the media rounds this morning to try and explain last night's debacle, the mop headed halfwit is being wheeled out for a noon press conference.

By KevS
Best part of that press conference was Harry "former boyfriend of Carrie Symonds" Cole basically saying "Have you cancelled summer, you bastard?" and Johnson getting very defensive indeed, telling him to sod off in not so many words, capped with a delightfully awkward silence at the end.

By Andy McDandy
It's all part of the act. While you're laughing and wondering how this clown got out of bed in the morning, he's making you love him for his shambolic manner that cuts through social barriers. It's all misdirection.
Timbo, spoonman, oboogie liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:06 pm
It's all part of the act. While you're laughing and wondering how this clown got out of bed in the morning, he's making you love him for his shambolic manner that cuts through social barriers. It's all misdirection.
I’m not feeling that love or buy that Bozo’s skillfully playing a Les Dawson off key piano playing routine. He’s just shite at this. Which is why some former BBC toady will get a £100K to do the job for him.

By crabcakes_windermere
davidjay wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:48 pm
Listening to the latest clown show I had a thought. Is there any record of him ever managing to say just one complete sentence without stuttering or tripping over his words?
I can't find the anecdote, but I remember a few years ago reading an account of someone who had to work with him when he was at The Spectator, who could not nail down the details they needed from him, and who told him on the phone that they weren't impressed and to cut the old etonian waffle crap and just sort it out and he immediately changed, angrily rattled off a direct set of instructions and hung up.

He is as capable of non-waffling speech as he is of combing his hair and using his first name. The fact he chooses not to do so with you, me or anyone outside closed doors shows you exactly where the act begins and ends, and what its purpose is.
Timbo, Boiler, oboogie liked this

By Malcolm Armsteen
OK. This may not be popular, but it bears on the Woke argument.

We know that Black and Asian people have been more adversely affected than other groups.
We think we know the answer to that (social deprivation, front-line actors etc.) but we aren't sure.

If someone asks the question 'Is the virus perceived differently in some cultural groups?' the answer isn't 'fuck off you racist bastard' it's 'Don't know. We could check that.'

Then - 'yes, that was right, this is what we're doing about it' or 'that was wrong, don't say it again or you will then be being a racist bastard.'
Labour, Generally.

Interview with her on Channel 4 News tonight.

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Not at all. It would be painted as Stalinist be[…]

Toby Young

https://mobile.twitter.com/codward333/status/12924[…]

Boris Johnson

Another Putinesque photo. Will the real dumbbell[…]