•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
I actually don't get Kirkwood, personally. I think she looks a bit mumsy, you know, sort of OK at a glance from a few feet away but, no thanks. Coleen Nolan is another one who I put in this category.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Seriously, "Woman wears clothes while doing job"?

I can just picture some terrified intern sitting in terror at their desk as a sub-editor barks at them for more copy or pack their bags. They think desperately, is there something on the election I can write, is there some shit about Muslims I can invent? Then their gaze falls on the wall-mounted big screen. Inspiration! Quick, onto the iPlayer and hit Print Screen...

MAM - she does have that lovely Scottish accent.

By Bones McCoy
mr angry manchester wrote:I actually don't get Kirkwood, personally. I think she looks a bit mumsy, you know, sort of OK at a glance from a few feet away but, no thanks. Coleen Nolan is another one who I put in this category.
It's cos she's blessed in the assets departmement.
Naw, Bones, I like a lady to be blessed with curves myself, think Lucy Pinder, Gemma Atkinson, Kelly Brook etc. Carol K just doesn't do owt for me, I didn't think she looked all that good when she was on Strictly

By Abernathy
mr angry manchester wrote:Naw, Bones, I like a lady to be blessed with curves myself, think Lucy Pinder, Gemma Atkinson, Kelly Brook etc. Carol K just doesn't do owt for me, I didn't think she looked all that good when she was on Strictly
You surely aren't suggesting that La Kirkwood lacks curves ?

As the good Kreuzberger put it, you'd fuck her until the neighbours called the cops.
Abernathy wrote:
mr angry manchester wrote:Naw, Bones, I like a lady to be blessed with curves myself, think Lucy Pinder, Gemma Atkinson, Kelly Brook etc. Carol K just doesn't do owt for me, I didn't think she looked all that good when she was on Strictly

As the good Kreuzberger put it, you'd fuck her until the neighbours called the cops.
Brook, Atkinson and Pinder yes, Kirkwood, alas, no

By Kreuzberger
Abernathy wrote:

Some day, I shall be on bended knee, accepting my OBE for Services to the Mother Tongue. I shall be gracious, as always.

By The Red Arrow
Nice thread. I don't think Liam's impressed...
Liam Dutton‏Verified account @liamdutton

.@ExpressNathan Winter wrong. Spring wrong. Same crap, year after year. Will you be writing a story to explain? What does your source say?
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Bones McCoy
The Red Arrow wrote:Nice thread. I don't think Liam's impressed...
Liam Dutton‏Verified account @liamdutton

.@ExpressNathan Winter wrong. Spring wrong. Same crap, year after year. Will you be writing a story to explain? What does your source say?
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That is Trolling done right.
The Tories, Generally

As someone said on there, paraphrased - the worst[…]

US election 2020

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1319672735035[…]

Priti Patel

Oh my God. It's a rather high profile case, at a r[…]

Peter Hitchens

And extremely intelligent, and a critical thinker.