•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Well Owen it could have been worse the establishment could have done to Corbyn what Cromwell did unto the Irish.

Oh and for the record I thought the assault on Jones as out of order and the arsehole deserves everything he gets for it it still doesn't change the fact I think Owen Jones is a pillock.

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Catkins wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:54 pm
Ych.
Ych a fi? (My late nan's favourite insult).

I know the pub he got thumped in - it's a really nice music venue, very relaxed. Not the place you'd expect to run into a meathead in a football strip.
I doubt he's ever worn a strip.

By Malcolm Armsteen
This shows Squealer to be a pusillanimous little prig who is capable only of student politics.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/ ... e-horrible
Politics is a brutal business, but the last few years have been like a Quentin Tarantino movie. I certainly learned in great detail what we were up against. The parliamentary Labour party meetings were just brutal and gruesome. A lot of those people in the parliamentary Labour party – I’m just going to say it – are jumped-up thugs. Vicious, horrible people. They would sanctimoniously stand up and talk about the authoritarianism of Corbynism as they screeched like disturbed teenagers, spraying spittle at anyone with the temerity to support the elected leadership of the party of which they were members. I really don’t know what they are driven by.
They are driven by the desire to win, to help the vulnerable and dispossessed, not wank off in public about their impeccable left-wing credentials, Owen, you little shit.
Boiler, Abernathy, davidjay and 3 others liked this

By Andy McDandy
Shades of Corbyn and Milne 'studying' the working class, rather than talking to us.

Thing is, vast majority of British people think that Jews are alright and that antisemitism is unacceptable, even if some of those same people irrationally hate muslims. Because who ever said that racism makes sense? And those are the people you have to win over.

They don't care about nuance or the politics of Zionism or the actions of the Israeli government. They consider antisemitism as the racism line you don't cross.

By Kreuzberger
Squealer: that was a pejorative trope when I was out and about in the early eighties. Any 1984 parallels are difficult to squeeze in. Any other explanations?
The Tories, Generally

As someone said on there, paraphrased - the worst[…]

US election 2020

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1319672735035[…]

Priti Patel

Oh my God. It's a rather high profile case, at a r[…]

Peter Hitchens

And extremely intelligent, and a critical thinker.