Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 49.6 % ❤ 3.3 % :thumbsup: 9.4 % 😯 3.5 % :grinning: 24.6 % 🧥 1.2 % 🙏 1.2 % 😟 3.9 % :cry: 3.1 % :shit: 0.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Oblomov
It's not like Italy got absolutely hammered by COVID-19 and whole villages are now ghost towns because people that have lived there decades succumbed to the virus and nobody young is replacing them, or Germany did a long period of self-reflection after defeat in a major war so that they might avoid the mistakes of putting insecure man-child charlatans in ultimate power.

Oh wait...

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
From PMQs. Top Bantz as Hilarious Boris answers an imaginary question about internet access in schools instead of internet access for poor families who need it while they're off school isolating.
Siobhain McDonagh (Lab) asks if the government will support her bill to give children on free school meal access to the internet at home.
Johnson says this is an important point. He says he agrees with McDonagh about the digital divide. He says he wants every school in the country to have access to gigabyte broadband.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:33 am
Anybody else noticed (I'm watching PMQs ATM) that Johnson's hair is rapidly thinning?
Like his backbenchers’ patience. Still turning around to rally a guffaw for his piercing oratory and just sees stoney faces. Sunak looks like a fare dodger cowering from the approaching ticket inspector.
A Tory MP having a dig at Starmer can always be closed down; You just wished your party had a leader like Sir Keir. Last used by the Tories in the Foot-Thatcher era.

By davidjay
Boiler wrote:
Anybody else noticed (I'm watching PMQs ATM) that Johnson's hair is rapidly thinning?
Not so much thinning as heading for Combover City. The Commons' lighting does him no favours.
Oblomov liked this

By crabcakes_windermere
Boiler wrote:
COVID can cause hair loss. But of course so can stress - and at some level the constant bullshitting and deaths on his watch must be adding up.

By Bones McCoy
The Red Arrow wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:18 pm
Aw, boo-farkin'-hoo. Sod off, Peston. :roll:

You know what Churchill did.
Cabinet of all the talents from all the parties.
Remained visible as a stoic figurehead figure.
Got pissed.

You know what Johnson did.
Hound out the last Tories with an ounce of independent thought between his ears.
Cancel Cobra, and bunk off most times it does run.
One out of three isn't bad, I suppose.
Sir Keir Starmer

Hard right tax cutters don’t let defici[…]

Brexination-1.jpg

US election 2020

I don’t have high expectations of the Trum[…]

The Tories, Generally

https://twitter.com/JonathanPieNews/status/1334839[…]