Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 25.6 % ❤ 1.2 % :thumbsup: 14.6 % 😯 20.7 % :grinning: 23.2 % 🧥 2.4 % 🙏 1.2 % :cry: 11 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
cycloon wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:49 am
Values human (let's not go into the philosophy) life until the second it's born and then BOOM you're damned.
Has a perverted masculinity and warped view of the world in which women and minorities are dangerous and chaotic and have to be controlled by any means possible, and the privilege of the white protestants maintained to stave off the chaos of thought and change.

FTFY

By Bones McCoy
I know these things have little chance of success.
Facebook really need holding to account as an enabling platform for various types of criminality.
Boiler liked this

By Boiler
Beyond fucking belief.

Actually, it's not: okay, admittedly it was a good few years ago now but Mrs. B. had a friend who spent a considerable time living in the US c. 1990s and the "do you have this/those?" questions asked of her of the most basic things was far more common. Hell, I drank in a pub in an English-themed pub in Buckhead, Atlanta and I got the feeling they thought that we hadn't yet got electricity in England...

By Bones McCoy
Boiler wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:12 pm
Beyond fucking belief.

Actually, it's not: okay, admittedly it was a good few years ago now but Mrs. B. had a friend who spent a considerable time living in the US c. 1990s and the "do you have this/those?" questions asked of her of the most basic things was far more common. Hell, I drank in a pub in an English-themed pub in Buckhead, Atlanta and I got the feeling they thought that we hadn't yet got electricity in England...
Had it before California, still had it after California.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Watching the presidential 'debate'.

It's a fucking debacle. The 'mediator' (from Fox) is useless. Trump is doing his word salad obliteration trick. Biden OK, at the moment he's talking direct to the camera whilst Trump just heckles. Biden tells him to shut up, he's getting pissed off.

This isn't going to end well.

Everything is theatrics, maaan.

Shaun Bailey

I think Bailey might be spending more time talking[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

It just pisses me off that even when Corbyn is doi[…]

Sarah Vine aka Mrs Gove

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8861437[…]