For other types of media
:sunglasses: 51.4 % ❤ 4.2 % :thumbsup: 9.7 % 😯 1.4 % :grinning: 30.6 % 🧥 1.4 % 😟 1.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Ed Sheeran is an enormous disappointment to me. My Ludite musical self loves the notion that one man with an acoustic guitar can fill stadia in the over produced, synthetic 21st century, what a shame Ed Sheeran was that man.
Cyclist liked this
As a young dishwasher I know once said:

"I look for girls that like Ed Sheeran. Anyone impressed by that bollocks is going to be hard to disappoint".
The Red Arrow, Boiler, oboogie and 6 others liked this
A radio ad, here, currently playing a lot on LBC, for Renault cars.

In which a young woman adopts for the entire ad an appallingly poor, sub "Allo Allo" accent. I think it's meant to be a French accent.

Talk about embarrassing to hear. Jeebus in a Jumpsuit.
After Paris and Lyon, it is said that London has the most native French schpeakeurs. I mention this seulement for ze context.
MisterMuncher wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:39 pm
As a young dishwasher I know once said:

"I look for girls that like Ed Sheeran. Anyone impressed by that bollocks is going to be hard to disappoint".
This bloke at a garage in Stockport I deliver stuff to looks like Ed Sheeran. The boss there calls him "Ed". Don't think he likes it.
Kreuzberger wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:12 pm
After Paris and Lyon, it is said that London has the most native French schpeakeurs. I mention this seulement for ze context.
Believe me, this lass ain't one of them.
Just checking as I can't be arsed to read back through the thread, have we had Alan, the Equity Release expert?

A face more smug than Gove and Raab combined. Honestly.
Kreuzberger wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:12 pm
Pour le contexte - ç'est vrai.
There's a big lycée in central L. I used to travel on the train with many of them.

They were occasionally surprised that a Londoner could understand what they were saying to each other...

Everything is theatrics, maaan.

Shaun Bailey

I think Bailey might be spending more time talking[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

It just pisses me off that even when Corbyn is doi[…]

Sarah Vine aka Mrs Gove

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8861437[…]