Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 31.4 % ❤ 7.1 % :thumbsup: 3.2 % 😯 1.9 % :grinning: 34 % 🧥 3.2 % 🙏 0.6 % 😟 16 % :cry: 1.9 % :shit: 0.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:01 pm
With any luck, it'll split the wanker vote.
It'll still give them more publicity they don't deserve. I mean, what the absolute fuck - there's one side who want nothing more than basic human decency and equality for all, and there's the government-backed, establishment-supporting other who cry 'victim' because you can't call a spade a darkie anymore.
This one often crops up in these people's manifestos:
...no-one should be forced or coerced to take any medicine or vaccination without their consent...
OK, there's a lot to unravel there. Private healthcare, anti-vaxxing, for sure, but I also suspect that there's a bit of "no doctor's gonna make me take my happy pills" about it.
I got this far and puked my lunch.
We have a great and proud history, but our culture and heritage are under attack by subversive ideologies in the guise of political correctness. This is a real and present danger to the fabric of our society. The slow corrosion of the ‘Long March Through the Institutions’ is now evident. Marxist groups and activists openly agitate to smash capitalism, disrupt the nuclear family, defund the police and close prisons while accusing British society of systemic injustice.
Yebbut, what about smoking in pubs and compelling the RAC man to salute you?

(UKIP were before their time, weren't they?)
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:57 am
Ah, those Judeo-Christian principles again. And pesky Marxists disrupting the nuclear family.
As one with an interest in history here's my take on Judaeo-Christian.

Christians: The Jews killed our saviour - persecute the **** **** **********.
Jews: Christians follow a false god and are the people most likely to pogrom us.

Judaeo-Christian - a dogwhistle that's all about the Abrahamic faith missing form the title.
spoonman liked this
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:28 pm
We have a great and proud history, but our culture and heritage are under attack by subversive ideologies in the guise of political correctness. This is a real and present danger to the fabric of our society. The slow corrosion of the ‘Long March Through the Institutions’ is now evident. Marxist groups and activists openly agitate to smash capitalism, disrupt the nuclear family, defund the police and close prisons while accusing British society of systemic injustice.
"subversive ideologies in the guise of political correctness."

It's called woke now, do try top keep up at the back, this isn't the 1980s.

"Marxist groups and activists openly agitate to smash capitalism.)

It isn't the 1920s either.
Bones McCoy wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:53 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:28 pm
"subversive ideologies in the guise of political correctness."

It's called woke now, do try top keep up at the back, this isn't the 1980s.

"Marxist groups and activists openly agitate to smash capitalism.)

It isn't the 1920s either.
"disrupt the nuclear family"

Is this one eighties as well, or is it nineties? I know it's something to do with the gays and test tubes hur hur. And single mothers on benefits.
The Tories, Generally

I do wonder if they're trying to compete for some […]

What did the General Secretary actually rule was[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

Interesting, even taking into account my mistrus[…]

Odin in an Opel! https://twitter.com/rachaelven[…]