•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Oblomov
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:59 am
Who came up with that, Siobhan Sharpe?

I mean you can think the government has caused unemployment by not getting a handle on Covid and think that it's too dangerous to open up more now. That's not a flip flop.

Absolutely pitiful shite.

Interestingly, at around 1:20 here he says that politics has become so tribal that we're not having conversations anymore and aren't learning from one another:

Tubby Isaacs liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I think Bailey might be spending more time talking about knife crime after Shapps sawed his legs off like this.

Re these conditions, talk of driverless trains is often a sign of somebody not to be taken seriously. Johnson via Gilligan dropped this into the 2012 campaign. They're way harder and more expensive to introduce on old systems than people think. And they need people onboard who can drive the train in an emergency anyway, people who can go join unions and go on strike.

By Tubby Isaacs
The Red Arrow wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:00 pm
Bridges. Always bridges. :roll:
Maybe some Stewart Pearson figure is there saying "Turn that Garden Bridge negative round. Start a row about another bridge. When people see a bridge, they'll feel anger v Sadiq Khan. And there are a lot of bridges in London!"

By Tubby Isaacs
Seems to be a clue at what "tourist fare subsidy" is. Or rather what it isn't. It's not season tickets. So the other fares- journeys on one day up to the daily price cap- are only done by tourists. That'll be news to rather a lot of residents of London who don't buy season tickets but use Oyster PAYG when they need it. I'm going to have to reimagine my last 12 years in London as extended tourism.

Sir Keir Starmer

Hard right tax cutters don’t let defici[…]

Brexination-1.jpg

US election 2020

I don’t have high expectations of the Trum[…]

The Tories, Generally

https://twitter.com/JonathanPieNews/status/1334839[…]