•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Samanfur wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:07 am
My local legion produces a slightly different pin badge every year, just to keep anyone trying to pass off one from a decade ago as a recent donation on their toes.
That's why I've got so many! But some are produced without dates for officials (I think) and I was given one a couple of years ago.

My favourite is one that combines the poppy with the French bleuet.
Samanfur liked this

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
I suppose it'll be like Clap for the NHS. A chance for tossers to show how 'remembrancy' they are. And at 5 past 11 local faecesbook groups across the country will be full of cunts saying "Those in number 23 didn't come out" and "Number 17 raised his head after 1 minute and 53 seconds" etc. All poorly spelled and punctuated, of course.

Just scrap it. Most people haven't a clue what it's for anyway.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:10 pm
Taking an early lead...

That’s Heidi Allen’s successor in South Cambs. That seat should be a slam dunk for the Lib Dem’s especially with the Tories running a loon like him. Sadly Ed Davey is not capturing the public imagination after replacing Ed Davey as leader.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
The Scum has got its priorities right, as usual. The Mirror lead today with the Tories rejecting the extension of free school meals during the lockdown for kids.

The Scum is fucking poppies.
The Tories, Generally

I do wonder if they're trying to compete for some […]

What did the General Secretary actually rule was[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

Interesting, even taking into account my mistrus[…]

Odin in an Opel! https://twitter.com/rachaelven[…]