Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 56.1 % ❤ 1.1 % :thumbsup: 11.9 % 😯 2.5 % :grinning: 20.5 % 🧥 0.4 % 🙏 1.1 % 😟 2.5 % :cry: 3.2 % :shit: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It's also worth mentioning people really aren't thinking about politics at this moment in time. Most people are just pleased to have a bit of a break from it after the clusterfuck of the last four years. As the final impacts of the pandemic and Brexit play out then opinions will start to shift, but a lot of scales are still waiting to fall from eyes.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
As the final impacts of the pandemic and Brexit play out then opinions will start to shift, but a lot of scales are still waiting to fall from eyes.
Very surprised in GE2017 that Corbyn’s rancid foreign policy background wasn’t an issue on the doorstep. Be patient the public need a longer lead time to catch up.

By bluebellnutter
davidjay wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:12 pm
Looking at that thread one thing is abundantly clear - the "twenty points ahead" stuff is now tediously boring.
The replies to the Britain Elects tweets are a classic example of when a joke has gone on too long. The Corbyn GIFs were amusing once but now they're just awful.

By Bones McCoy
4, 5, 6 days on and some Tories are still fighting their rearguard over free school dinners.
Those who are are playing hard on the "feckless poor" angle, with a mixture of "we need to spend carefully".

On the first, let them die on that hill - the current economics have brought far more people close to that place to see that "it could happen here/to me".
On the second, they're gifting open goals to Starmer to enquitre on Serco's £7K consultants, Westminster refurbishment and the wingnut welfare of the revolving door.

I get the impression that Cummings has lost control of this particular narrative.
Maybe he's planning to bail out with Boris.
The Tories, Generally

What's Amanda Milling done that's upset them? Why […]

US election 2020

I don’t have high expectations of the Trum[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

Hard right tax cutters don’t let deficit[…]

Brexination-1.jpg