Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 73.7 % ❤ 0.8 % :thumbsup: 8.5 % 😯 0.8 % :grinning: 10.2 % 🧥 0.8 % 🙏 0.8 % 😟 0.8 % :cry: 0.8 % :shit: 2.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
At some point you might at least hope that it would dawn on Jeremy that if, as he alleges, he has spent his entire life campaigning in support of jewish people and communities, this all tends to suggest he's not very good at it.
oboogie liked this
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:13 pm
At some point you might at least hope that it would dawn on Jeremy that if, as he alleges, he has spent his entire life campaigning in support of jewish people and communities, this all tends to suggest he's not very good at it.
He is good at it. The trouble is that he's giving them the help they need, not the help they think they need. That's their fault, not his.
Last edited by davidjay on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
‘I accept the findings and I let the party and Jewish citizens down. I’ll co-operate anyway possible with the great job Keir’s carrying out in expunging this poison,’ is what a party man would say. Fuck Corbyn’s true feelings this is politics you raving narcissist.
oboogie liked this

By oboogie
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Oblomov wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:03 pm
Blairite centrist melt James O'Brien just had a Jewish Voice For Labour member on genuinely trying to paint Jeremy Corbyn as the victim here :shock:
And he gave her enough rope and then took her apart for it.

I'm doing my very best not to laugh here...

The Tories, Generally

The only concept the Conservative’s have of […]

Labour, Generally.

The only grassroots members and MPs who were treat[…]

Would you expect anything else from Jones? Meanwh[…]