Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 72.7 % ❤ 1.7 % :thumbsup: 8.3 % 😯 1.7 % :grinning: 9.9 % 🧥 0.8 % 🙏 0.8 % 😟 0.8 % :cry: 0.8 % :shit: 2.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Given the circumstances of his statement, his doubling down and previous behaviour, there is plenty here to justify Corbyn's expulsion. And hopefully all the Corbyn-fluffers will follow him out.
oboogie liked this
Andy McDandy wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:08 pm
David Baddiel may have been on the money when he said that, on Twitter at least, the report won't change a single mind. Smoking gun or whitewash, people will have decided already. Of course, in the wider society, things may be different.
Tomorrow, next week and maybe even next year, things won't have changed much. Racism/anti-semitism/Corbyn will still be used as an excuse not to vote Labour. But by 2024, when Grandpa is but a fading memory and anti-semitism is back to being the irrelevance in most peoples' minds that it has been since WW2, things will be very different indeed. Today just might be our Kinnock's speech at the 1985 conference moment.
I've a tiny bit of morbid curiosity that would like to know Winegums' reaction to this.
Cyclist liked this
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:36 pm
Keir must be feeling pretty let down by him. Possibly misguidedly Keir has stuck with him and attempted to shield him a bit and this is how Corbyn repays him for that.
Or a calculating political assassin who waits until he won’t miss. I hope.
Somebody needs to give Caroline Lucas a tap on the shoulder. I suspect the Greens are about to suddenly gain thousands of new members, and maybe even a handful of new MP’s.

Starmer was never going to be their guy anyway, even before the latest developments. It was just a matter of time.
Genuine (OK, possibility of Poe etc) quote from some Twittertwat:
labour is a joke of a party, jezza should have told them to do one ages ago
Meanwhile Labour renames itself the Ancient Order of NoJezzas.
Oblomov wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:30 pm
I've a tiny bit of morbid curiosity that would like to know Winegums' reaction to this.
His reaction to this would be predictable wailing. His reaction to Corbyn fronting Change UK 2 and then watching whoever he scrapes together all lose their deposits at the next GE and discover precisely how badly a few thousand crank supporters spread nationwide translates into electoral power would be something else.
Oblomov liked this

He has been a busy little turd this morning... ht[…]

US election 2020

Brilliant work by the interpreter guy. They[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Commentariat are spinning this as proof of intern[…]

On the Radio

Driving home tonight, The Moral Maze , on the sub[…]