Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 56.5 % ❤ 3.1 % :thumbsup: 16.8 % 😯 1 % :grinning: 18.8 % 🧥 1 % 🙏 0.5 % 😟 1 % :cry: 1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
As I’ve see a few people mention on Twitter, this is what setting traps can do. On Wednesday people were saying Starmer hadn’t done enough. Today more or less every Tory MP is now known as a monster who’ll let children starve, and their PR operation is in meltdown. Anecdotal, but I’ve seen plenty of social media posts of life-long Tory voters say this is unacceptable. And all because Cummings can only do conflict and Johnson can’t do anything.

And the circuit breaker u-turn is still to come too.
youngian, Timbo liked this

By Boiler
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:51 pm
Anecdotal, but I’ve seen plenty of social media posts of life-long Tory voters say this is unacceptable. And all because Cummings can only do conflict and Johnson can’t do anything.
For balance, I've seen one religious Tory elsewhere do the "if you teach a man to fish..." shit.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
For balance, I've seen one religious Tory elsewhere do the "if you teach a man to fish..." shit.

I’ve read about a lot of Tories in the past week bought up by single mothers who never claimed any benefits and always had a hot meal on the table after finishing their second job.
Timbo liked this

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Why do I get the feeling this thread title will be changed to "Sir Keir 'Hercules' Starter" in the not too distant future?*

*For those not up to speed with their Greek mythology, one of Hercules' seemingly-impossible tasks was to clean the shite out of the Augean stables.

By Boiler
Cyclist wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:54 pm
Why do I get the feeling this thread title will be changed to "Sir Keir 'Hercules' Starter" in the not too distant future?*
"Sir Should Be Twenty Points Ahead".
Cyclist liked this

By Malcolm Armsteen
Cyclist wrote:

*For those not up to speed with their Greek mythology, one of Hercules' seemingly-impossible tasks was to clean the shite out of the Augean stables.
I think he's killed and skinned the Nemean Lion, now he has to sort out the Hydra that is Momentum.

By The Red Arrow
Cyclist wrote:

oboogie liked this

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Thank you Boiler, but I would prefer @The Red Arrow to explain it himself I find having my post quoted and that picture stuck underneath without a word of explanation quite insulting.

By Bones McCoy
Cyclist wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:42 pm
What are you on, Red? What the fuck has Hercules the horse got to do with anything?
He's giving Corbo (sitting right) a lift.
oboogie liked this
The Tories, Generally

He also issued a "shame if something happened[…]

Would you expect anything else from Jones? Meanwh[…]

Labour, Generally.

https://twitter.com/Maomentum_/status/133282130525[…]

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mps-raise-conce[…]