Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 41.7 % ❤ 3.7 % :thumbsup: 7.5 % 😯 3.8 % :grinning: 36 % 🧥 1.5 % 🙏 1 % 😟 2 % :cry: 2.3 % :shit: 0.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:10 pm
It's even worse than that. Without an EU deal, we're going to pay more for lots of soy sauce because it's made in the Netherlands.
Or, if not made, then imported through.
Don't even get me started on the cost of Ketjap manis.
Catkins liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Thin gruel from Douglas Murray. The article is what you'd expect; Trump loves Britain and Biden's a treacherous Mick. The best Murray can think up to promote international success of Brexit is recruiting Tony Abbot.
A warning to all those cheering Joe Biden's win... he's no friend of Britain

Four years ago, the British people made a big and bold leap in voting to quit the European Union. Since then, this country has struggled to leave, but finally we are out.

It is at exactly such a moment, when alliances are shifting and new trade deals are required, that older and closer friends need to step up.

To a great extent they have. Our allies in Australia, for instance, have not only been pushing forward an improved trading relationship but even sent a former Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, to help us as an unpaid trade envoy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... itain.html

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
"US trade deal" is just an add on to Douglas Murray's core ethno-nationalism worldview- he supports Trump because he's a British Trumper. There's some of this with lots of Brexiters who voted to keep out Bulgarians but wanted to feel they were being forward looking and business savvy at the same time. But the vast majority of those think Trump is an idiot.
Last edited by Tubby Isaacs on Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Keir Starmer

I agree with most of 3-10 its standard left wing a[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

You can easily have multiple threads of feeling on[…]

Richard Littlejohn

I knew he would get triggered when the government […]

The Tories, Generally

This is the Tory concept of charity. https://pb[…]