Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 59.9 % ❤ 1.5 % :thumbsup: 6.1 % 😯 2.7 % :grinning: 22.2 % 🧥 0.8 % 🙏 2.5 % 😟 1.3 % :cry: 2.1 % :shit: 0.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Oblomov
Factional interference into disciplinary matters you say? That sounds familiar for some reason...

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Looking at Twitter this evening I'm struck by the way in which supporters of this unsuccessful election candidate stick to their belief that he was cheated of victory and that the people regard him as the their true leader, despite a total lack of evidence. And I can't think why it seems so familiar.
oboogie liked this
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:04 pm
As others have said, this isn't entirely healthy. Sure, lots of 15 year olds are interested in politics and will have a view on Corbyn. But having them do this as "Labour" is drawing them far too closely into bitter disputes.

It seems not everyone in Young Labour agrees with that statement.

Tubby Isaacs liked this
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:21 pm
You know the old saying that politics is showbiz for ugly people? It's really more like D&D for pricks.
There's nothing wrong with being involved as long as you have a hinterland and a sense of perspective which unfortunetly the people who run Young Labour don't seem to have those aspects.

By Oblomov
youngian wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:40 am
Cult Corbyn had a huff as Starmer was invited on Desert Island Discs when Jezza wasn’t. This’ll show ‘em
Or I could save myself an hour and listen to my own Victor Jara collection :lol:
youngian liked this

By Oblomov
Which 60s counter culture protest singer will feature most prominently?

I've got an eerie suspicion it'll be Joan Baez.

By Oblomov
Or that interminably tedious tosspot Bob Dylan to show Magic Grandad is still down wit da yoot.
The Tories, Generally

Oliver Dowden working away at the real issues. ht[…]

Would you expect anything else from Jones? Meanwh[…]

Labour, Generally.

https://twitter.com/Maomentum_/status/133282130525[…]

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mps-raise-conce[…]