Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 72.7 % ❤ 1.7 % :thumbsup: 8.3 % 😯 1.7 % :grinning: 9.9 % 🧥 0.8 % 🙏 0.8 % 😟 0.8 % :cry: 0.8 % :shit: 2.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:20 pm
A chunk of them thought Jan Ravens was racist for doing an impression of Diane Abbott. Like she'd just done the equivalent of Barrymore doing John Barnes or something.
I was accused of being racist to South Americans last week by a local Momentumite. I dared to suggest Jez was in the tradition of Latin American demagogues rather than European parliamentary social-democracy.
Tubby Isaacs, Arrowhead liked this
youngian wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:51 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:20 pm
A chunk of them thought Jan Ravens was racist for doing an impression of Diane Abbott. Like she'd just done the equivalent of Barrymore doing John Barnes or something.
I was accused of being racist to South Americans last week by a local Momentumite. I dared to suggest Jez was in the tradition of Latin American demagogues rather than European parliamentary social-democracy.
What was the reaction to this claim?
First Katie Hopkins, now Mendoza. Seems like Twitter's getting it's shit together at last.
Attachments
EoAqc-dWEAIeuRJ.jpg
EoAqc-dWEAIeuRJ.jpg (34.09 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
Cyclist, mattomac, Arrowhead and 1 others liked this
To say that in full knowledge that Corbyn has - rightly or wrongly - met with people directly connected to Palestinian terrorism is staggering.

I suspect she knew it would get a reaction like this, but hey - if tone-deaf self-inflicted martyrdom is good enough for Jeremy...
oboogie, Cyclist, Oblomov and 1 others liked this
She's back now, harping on about suppression of free speech (on a platform owned by a private company).

That horse shoe theory thing about Corbynistas and Trumpsters on opposite ends is being proven right.
mattomac, oboogie, Arrowhead and 1 others liked this
Go far enough in any direction politically and you'll find the same sort of people.

They're right, everyone else is wrong, no they didn't mean that, you're just deliberately misunderstanding them, only way forward is to give them all the power and fuck off anyone who disagrees, especially those clever people with their arguments and facts and shit.
Oblomov, oboogie, youngian liked this
You'll all remember how a certain former poster (who still owes me fifty quid) would happily condemn centrist melts ad nauseum but never had a bad word to say about Nigel Farage.
mattomac, oboogie liked this
"Boris" Johnson

Remember Cameron saying that he thought Dulce et D[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

She needs codling.

If people can't get around the paywall I'll sti[…]

Peter Hitchens

Hitchens has entered pointless tit phase. Christ[…]