Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 34.7 % ❤ 3.2 % :thumbsup: 9.7 % 😯 10.8 % :grinning: 33.1 % 🧥 1.9 % 🙏 1.3 % 😟 1.3 % :cry: 3.8 % :shit: 0.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Would they REALLY have to cancel the election of the rioters had overrun and stolen the state ballots?

As for that Josh Hawley, it's like somebody stuck a $2,000 suit on a slack-jawed yokel.

By Kreuzberger
I need to have a word with myself as to when that "I am utterly fucking bereft" emoji will be released by the Douanes at Calais.

By Tubby Isaacs
I watched some of the debate. Every Republican I saw was from their lunatic fringe. The more presentable ones were keeping their heads down. Even if they won't vote for impeachment now, they'll do what they need to distance themselves from Trump. At some stage, that could involve dumping extremely hard on the likes of Marjorie Green.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Never heard of this Marjorie loon until just now, so I've just checked her out. She suggested Hilary Clinton was somehow involved in paedophilia and human sacrifice.

As we would have said in Radcliffe " this daft bugger should be in Prestwich* "

*Prestwich hospital, a now closed mental institution

By Boiler
mr angry manchester wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:03 pm
Never heard of this Marjorie loon until just now, so I've just checked her out. She suggested Hilary Clinton was somehow involved in paedophilia and human sacrifice.
Yep - the basis of QAnon.

Where I work it'd be Colney Hatch (also closed).

By Tubby Isaacs

The whackos have been spouting bollocks like that about the Clintons for nearly 30 years- supposedly they imported huge amounts of coke into Arkansas, and had dozens of people killed to keep it secret.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

Some classics on there, like including 4 people killed in the Waco Siege as part of this "body count". Presumably Bill and Hillary paid David Koresh or something.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Don't know if this has been posted here but Bill Belichick head coach of the New England Patriots has turned down the presidential medal of freedom.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55627873

In a British context this would be like if Harry Redknapp turned down a knighthood.

By AOB
Just occasionally, there's a sentence that's not part of the white noise. It's usually when official security agencies issue a warning, as opposed to wild tabloid speculation;
The FBI has warned of possible armed protests planned for Washington DC and all 50 US state capitals ahead of Mr Biden's inauguration on 20 January.
Who knows what we will wake up to next Thursday morning.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55656385
The Trump Presidency

The last president who refused to attend the inaug[…]

Labour, Generally.

Over the last couple of weeks I've been reading E[…]

Declining standards

At a guess, I would suggest that it was propagated[…]

Priti Patel

Patel doesn't seem to have commented on the data[…]