Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 24.5 % ❤ 5.7 % :thumbsup: 3.8 % 😯 1.9 % :grinning: 56.6 % 🧥 1.9 % 😟 1.9 % :cry: 1.9 % :shit: 1.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Well, Freddie, predictably, didn't last long.

The Kippers now have a (yet another) new leader. Well, I say "new".

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/polit ... -23dUjHtgI

By Boiler
Can somebody explain to me what purpose UKIP actually serves now? 'cause I'm a bit fick.

Edit:
Screenshot_2021-01-14 UKIP United Kingdom Independence Party.png
Screenshot_2021-01-14 UKIP United Kingdom Independence Party.png (117.24 KiB) Viewed 181 times

There's some suggestion she's joined it so she can stand for leadership.
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit ... ip-6904468

That fucking BBC drama is about to become real, isn't it? :shock:
By mattomac
That would rely on her being seen as amusing, nah the Tories are effectively sitting on their patch, problem is they relied on the EU elections, they are not. Without that bogeyman they are going struggle to coherently put any other argument together. In fact those things above look a bit like Corbyn’s potshot of ideas approach.

I do think there is an opening for a party like the BNP sadly but the Brexit Party, UKIP and this anti lockdown party aren’t going do that.

I might be wrong but they have to be better than that. No one cares about the House of Lords.

By Bones McCoy
mattomac wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:29 pm
That would rely on her being seen as amusing, nah the Tories are effectively sitting on their patch, problem is they relied on the EU elections, they are not. Without that bogeyman they are going struggle to coherently put any other argument together. In fact those things above look a bit like Corbyn’s potshot of ideas approach.

I do think there is an opening for a party like the BNP sadly but the Brexit Party, UKIP and this anti lockdown party aren’t going do that.

I might be wrong but they have to be better than that. No one cares about the House of Lords.
Let us hope the BBC doesn't extend any invites.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Mississippi is one of the largest recipients of fe[…]

Fox-like News?

About as edgy as Enya.

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

The last line on that tweet is correct. I haven't […]

Shaun Bailey

It’s not much use when you forgot everyt[…]