•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I stole a bottle from a house party many moons ago, heading back to mine with a young lady, a FOAF who for some reason found me very attractive indeed. I'm delighted to say the sherry hangover cured her of that quite well.

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
MisterMuncher wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:57 pm
That's about the size of it. It would take a special kind of mind to turn that shit out, and an even more rarified intellect to accept money for it.

There's a cheap and nasty gag to be made about how she can look herself in the eye, but the whole enterprise is tawdry enough.
I guess the school bill's just come in

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
lambswool wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:46 am
Well I don’t buy your Harveys Bristol Cream anymore, but you’ll always find a fino or a manzanilla in this house.
Lovely chilled with a few salted almonds and green olives.

I'll try that I still have a bottle from before my mum passed away. I was going to invite an alcoholic around to finish it off.
By satnav
It's been a while but she's back.

Homeschooling in cold, dark Britain? It's Dubai to all that! Brace yourself for the unashamed mother who's just found a (legal) way to quit Sussex... and gets an A-star for smugness
’m aware that most people don’t have the choice to escape lockdown and head for the sun. But let’s say you did have the option? Wouldn’t you shove everything into a suitcase and get the hell out, too?

I’m lucky that my husband lives and works in Dubai, and the rules, as far as I understand them, allowed me to join him with our youngest child in a support bubble arrangement
Well, I say lucky, but in the nearly four years since he moved here for his job as managing director of his company’s Middle East region, we’ve had a bit of an odd marriage.

I bet her husband is delighted to have her in Dubai cramping his style.

By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:23 pm
It's been a while but she's back.

Homeschooling in cold, dark Britain? It's Dubai to all that! Brace yourself for the unashamed mother who's just found a (legal) way to quit Sussex... and gets an A-star for smugness
’m aware that most people don’t have the choice to escape lockdown and head for the sun. But let’s say you did have the option? Wouldn’t you shove everything into a suitcase and get the hell out, too?

I’m lucky that my husband lives and works in Dubai, and the rules, as far as I understand them, allowed me to join him with our youngest child in a support bubble arrangement
Well, I say lucky, but in the nearly four years since he moved here for his job as managing director of his company’s Middle East region, we’ve had a bit of an odd marriage.

I bet her husband is delighted to have her in Dubai cramping his style.
Probably already has a support bubble with 3 Filipina maids.
AOB liked this
The Tories, Generally

It'll be gold-plated public sector pensions and […]

"Boris" Johnson

The Mail really seem to be going for Johnson over […]

Meanwhile in America

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h[…]

Next routing, across the seas to Kaliningrad. I he[…]